Reviews for Ten Little Indians
Robyn5281 chapter 1 . 3/9
Okay so talk about depressing. But overall it was amazing how you matched how each member died with the way each Indian died. I think that the saddest one was Robins because it was the most mysterious.

Great job!
wanderlust.xo chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Okay hold up, just crying my eyes out. Jk jk, but I did get a bunch of goosebumps and the creepy Indian song (which I have never heard of before, thank god) was a really nice touch. Great story :)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
OWWWWWWWWWWW! WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME!?
Red Rosiecals chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Amazing. Beautifully (strange choice of word:-)) tragic and it sticks in your mind after you have read it. Great Job! I would have liked a bit of expansion for Robin, but it would probably have ruined the mood.
RedRosiecals:-)
FictionallyLost chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Oh. Huh. I'm not crying. No. Oh, you hear sobs? Ha. That's not me, that's just my feels drowning in the sadness that you caused. Nope. No crying here. (*sobs*)
Dissemination chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
*slowly clapping*
Do I need to say anything?
That's what I thought.
KTB
TotalAlaskan chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Holy shit. I don't even know what to think. Thus is just so freaking sad! I just want to cry... :'
Very well written though. Great job!
SkyDancer10 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I'm not crying. I've just got something in my eye, like a branch I maybe a tree. Amazingly sad and beautifully done.
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That...was horrifying. And sad. So sad. Oh gosh, why the heck do I like this? D:
I'm usually not a death fic person, but this...wow. Something about it just...gripped me.
I DON'T WANT MY BABIES TO DIE! D: D: D: WAAAAAAAH!
Sorry...
Good job. That was creepy.
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Holy shit...
LadybugGirl7068 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Wow. Just, wow. Written wonderfully, it was truly tragic. I almost cried.
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Hfjfjffjfufjrjrfirjffjfjfjfjd. Omg this was sad! Beautifully written but horribly sad!
ionicpulse chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
wow
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That just broke my heart. I just... I can't... its just so deliciously (creepy word choice?) vague that it kind of leaves you chilled. the way each one died and Robin... God. Robin. This whole story was just so painful. I loved it.
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I love this story, I almost cried reading it.

I'm just wondering what's the order?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »