Reviews for Ten Little Indians
TrueCountryCowgirl chapter 1 . 8/9
My god. I don't know whose hurt worse. And once again Artemis was the fist to die. It almost follows Failsafes order
Simply Bookworm chapter 1 . 7/13
IM BAWLING SOMEONE HELP
jj chapter 1 . 2/3
very sad
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
This was ...beautiful, in a tragic way. Very poetically written. It broke my heart and I loved it.
Robyn5281 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Okay so talk about depressing. But overall it was amazing how you matched how each member died with the way each Indian died. I think that the saddest one was Robins because it was the most mysterious.

Great job!
wanderlust.xo chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Okay hold up, just crying my eyes out. Jk jk, but I did get a bunch of goosebumps and the creepy Indian song (which I have never heard of before, thank god) was a really nice touch. Great story :)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
OWWWWWWWWWWW! WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME!?
Red Rosiecals chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Amazing. Beautifully (strange choice of word:-)) tragic and it sticks in your mind after you have read it. Great Job! I would have liked a bit of expansion for Robin, but it would probably have ruined the mood.
RedRosiecals:-)
FictionallyLost chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Oh. Huh. I'm not crying. No. Oh, you hear sobs? Ha. That's not me, that's just my feels drowning in the sadness that you caused. Nope. No crying here. (*sobs*)
Dissemination chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
*slowly clapping*
Do I need to say anything?
That's what I thought.
KTB
TotalAlaskan chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Holy shit. I don't even know what to think. Thus is just so freaking sad! I just want to cry... :'
Very well written though. Great job!
SkyDancer10 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I'm not crying. I've just got something in my eye, like a branch I maybe a tree. Amazingly sad and beautifully done.
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That...was horrifying. And sad. So sad. Oh gosh, why the heck do I like this? D:
I'm usually not a death fic person, but this...wow. Something about it just...gripped me.
I DON'T WANT MY BABIES TO DIE! D: D: D: WAAAAAAAH!
Sorry...
Good job. That was creepy.
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Holy shit...
LadybugGirl7068 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Wow. Just, wow. Written wonderfully, it was truly tragic. I almost cried.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »