Reviews for Torn Hearts, Worn Smiles
AEngland chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Really, this is one ridiculously entertaining, though angsty, anthology of America and England. Can't offer a single criticism or bit advise other than you need to write more USUK fics, my dear. 3
AEngland chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
All of these short stories were wonderful...I do hope you keep writing because I love your style (and your Arthur and Alfred).
I'm too lazy chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Hmm... Can I have some fries? Not feeling hungry at the moment.
InvaderPey chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
!
iiinnnaaaccctttiiivvveee chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I favourited this story on the first chapter then when I got to the last chapter I tried favouriting again only then realising that I had already favourited this XD I love this 3
absolutely zozzled chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
i. love. this.

/totally not stalking your stories. pssh.

just, whoa, love love love. i have a thing for school!hetalia...and this just made me so happy. especially alfred with braces (i think i actually squee'd at that) and hall monitor (? or just over-achiever...) arthur. it was awesome.

and when arthur said, 'sticks and stones my break your bones, but words will make you want to do it yourself' - that just resounded within me. powerful stuff, i say. is it bad that i actually listen to your!arthur's advice? D:

but yeah, lovely lovely stuff. the eel's hips, really. all of these have been so entertaining. (:
Mirror of Melancholy chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
You are not shit. This was beautiful.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Oh, I'm loving this little short stories! I'll be waiting for more. The references are also very rich!
N O LONGER IN USE GDI chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
"The line between shields and barriers" ooohhhh I like that.

Awwwww Little!Alfred and Arthur. w Aww and then patching him up again the same way during WW1~

Knickers in a twist. :'D oh England.

"Sure, he could be charismatic, but when it came to emotional matters he fell short completely." CAN I JUST SAY EFFING GPOY. LIKE DAMN.

and then awww hand holding. ;w; Always a good way to end a story.
N O LONGER IN USE GDI chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oooooooh Arthur the artist~ I can totally see that.

GET ARTHUR A SHRUBBERY

thievery child is Alfred~? And awww Artie being nice kind of . Oh, no, random thievery child is random. And Arthur Burberry jacket yes

Yaaay rescuer!Alfred with le umbrella~

"I fancy getting wet." ...PFFFFFFFFFFFFT ohArthuryoudirtyboy

kajxhxidkud a black eye and his number. :'D Brilliant~

Awwww when Alfred was at the door. ;n; buuu

And then the kiss akdhd ;w; eeee and then BAM weee hehehe I like the image of Arthur's hands on Alfred's back~ heeeee awww I thought it was super cute for snippets into their relationship~ x3
pinksnowboots chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
ALICE IN WONDERLAND REFERENCE! 3

I adore C. S. Lewis.

These stories are delightful and wonderfully written.
Renuki chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
*won't start crying, won't star-waaaaah*

Oh man...*hugs them both*
Pochettino chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
This one is my favorite so far. I just love this kind of depressing and angsty fanfics. *is shot*

I wish you included Alfred's replies to Arthur's letters, I'm pretty much curious about them, lol. But oh well, maybe some other time. I'll just use my crappy imagination. ;)

And the ending is so damn beautiful! God, it's fluffy yet angsty in its own ways. I don't know how to explain it. Can't wait to read the others! :D
xxalexisurgodxx chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
Oh you are not shit. Please never even think that. You're an amazing writer. You have gift, my friend. It would be great if you published some original works.

I love that poem, and I recognized it when Alfred said the first line. This whole piece was beautiful.

Good job.