Reviews for Operation: Distraction
Brown chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Umm...okay...

As I've said before: Brown gets around.

Shiver me Browns!
Moonlight-Arashi chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Oh wow. This is my new favorite Animorph fanfic, it's so lovely! XD
Jake drawing and Tobias cooking...BEST EVER!
FInally they get the happily ever after they deserve 3
chiakaiyuki chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
So the first chapter had me giggling hysterically and the second had me really sad for the events that happened at the end of the war... I was quite grateful for the happy ending after so much angst.
I think this is the first JakexTobias fic I've ever read and you wrote their characters pretty convincingly. Well done!
Delianborn chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Read this last night and its been in my head all day. Your Jake and Tobias are adorable and heart-melting. I've had to remind myself it's not officially part of the story.
shewolf.1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
u are liw and crap like your stories i guess
Usayasha chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
This was good. Great. Beautiful. Wonderful. Etc.

I admit that there were parts that made me raise an eyebrow, such as the mall "orgy" and the sudden ability to draw, but those were limited in number and only barely affected my voluntary withdrawal of disbelief. The rest of it made up for those hiccups, and the epilogue managed to carry the same somber tone of the main series' epilogue while still heading towards a brighter direction. I liked this story, and I'm glad to have read it.
Marcus1233 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Ah...we finally reached the end-point of the story. I'm quite ecstatic with the result...well, mostly. Not a fan of it ending though. (grins)

(pouts) Now what am I going to do with myself? The are only so few fics of Tobias and Jake pairing...even fewer still that are remotely interesting to read. Reading for fic reminded me of the story I never managed to type out. (chuckles) I'm afraid, I'm too flighty to actually just sit down, do the fic and actually finish it. But reminiscing on it is still fun. Thank you for that.

I haven't much to comment, really. It's wonderfully prosed. Smoothly embroidered with emotions that exquisitely tantalize the senses of anyone who are suckers to romances. You didn't make Tobias overly feminine. Yes, you portrayed his character as someone who essentially resembles a housewife. But...you still manage to retain his dignity as a male (and I'm sure that he would be thankful for that). I like that.

"Ah, but you know what they about assuming, makes an ASS out of U and ME."

Totally loving this quote. Definitely gonna put that in my list of phrases to use on people. (chuckles)

I say that possibly, Jake's character is based on you? Let's be frank, he's a tease (as I've mentioned in the earlier review). And so are you! Do you know how many times I have the urge to yell out loud and do a mental indignant responses like banging the table repetitvely when they got into a compromising situation yet never go beyond that? It was utterly frustrating. (chuckles) And while I enjoyed every moment of it I demand compensation. I have delicate nerves. (grins)

Also, my compliments in not making the fic overly sweet. Fluff now and then but never the diabetes inducing kind. (grins)

Alas, I'm out of praises to sing for you. Well, I still do, but they're all jumbled up in my head and my mind refuse to be coherent to type them all down.

Again, thank you for the read.
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
initially, I wanted to leave a review on the second chapter but I don't think that would be a fair exchange. Add to the fact that I simply adore your fic, I just have to retrace back my sets and review for both chapters. (grins)

Bless you for a wonderful read. It's been so long since I've actually gone to this fandom. It had been quite a nostalgic journey. I enjoyed reading the story and the time reminiscing away. (smiles) Thank you. You reminded me the fact that the pairing was my second all time favorite. I have to say, I fell for the pairing all over again. (chuckles)

(pouts) Though I have to admit, their names made it a bit complicated to name them. Jakias? Toke? (shakes head) See what I mean? Jabe (from JAkeToBE)?

An amusing chapter. I adore the cute 'uke', blushing like the virgin he is while being very responsive. Not to mention the fact that he played the damsel in distress quite well too. (fans self) And of course, there's the strapping 'top', dominating and quite a tease.

Yes. (nods) I do believe that I would click this as a 'Favourite'.
iris129 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
You updated! And dedicated it to me! Awesome. Haha. Jake reminds me so much of someone I know... I still can't place it though.

I would tell you to make a sequel, but I guess we will all have to use our awesome imaginations to figure it out. I love it! Nice.
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
this is a really well written fic! i mean it. I havn't seen that many jakextobias fics, n this being the first, im impressed. plz have an epilogue! it'd be such a shame to leave it with such a suspenseful cliffie!
Moonlight-Arashi chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
So...that epilogue...is it coming any time soon?
iris129 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is cool! And yes, you should make an epilouge.
Hiruko the Baku chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I love itttttt! More PLEASE! X3
kattastic999 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I LOVE it!
Toolazytothinkofaname chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That was a good story very cute. You could easily turn this into a multi chap fic with this setup if you were gonna put Jake and Tobias together which would be an interesting read. Anyways I think you should at least put up the epilogue. (and maybe think about turning this into a longer fic cause we need more Jake/Tobias on here.) Like I said nice story, well written and executed a few parts were slightly odd and the lack of quotations or anything around the thought speak was odd but an easy fix.