Reviews for Alone
dljensengirl88 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Another great story. Loved getting both POVs and loved the connection between the brothers. You did a great job speaking in their voices and showing their various levels of comfort when it comes to physicallyp connecting to each other. Only thing I couldn't tell was if you were continuing from a real scene or creating something in between eps. Someone suggested you were basing this off the Faith episode, but that's pre-Hell so that can't be it. Pray tell!
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Awesome. Love incoherent out of it Dean and worried Sam. Just great.
maya2 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Nice job on both chapters. I don't really watch the show but I do like the characters and I always enjoy reading your take on them. There were a couple of places in this chapter you may want to read out loud to yourself and make sure the spelling matches up with what you were trying to say. Other than that, another great job! Thanks for sharing and keep up the awesome writing.
A Rad Churro chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Love it! LOVE! IT!
smalld1171 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Absolutely love this story! Sam's POV was great and the relief he feels when Dean finally believes it's him is wonderful. Thank you for a great chapter, I look very forward to the next! :)
Ashtree chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I love your writing, it's amazing. Please update soon. I want to find out what happened to Dean.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Awesome! Looking forward to reading more from you.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Great chapter, moving on to number two now. Keep writing! :)
d767468 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Great moment in their lives.

Full of angst and you could really feel the emotions.

I think your writing was spot on for the characters.

You nailed them perfectly.
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
is there more? so good! plz? :D
Brumeier chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Wow, this chapter was just as intense as the first one! I like how we got to see the situation from both of their POVs. And I'm glad Sam didn't give up on Dean.

That scene, with their heads touching? Sigh. So awesome. This was so great!
Queen Bee chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
You have to love the bond between the brothers!

I really enjoyed this story. You showed the trust they had in one another and the comfort they felt in one another's presence very well.

Keep writing!
huge sg1 fan chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
that was a pretty good story. i enjoyed reading it. great job. :)
Cynnie chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I personally think this chapter is great just the way it is and no more should be added. You've done a great job!
Brumeier chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow, this was awesome! So heart-breaking...poor Dean! Yes! You must do another chapter! Will we find out what happened to Dean?

Seriously, I loved this! So nicely written!