Reviews for She's no you
:D
A chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Write more
Jazzer chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is so touching.. I love it! 3 I'm disappointed Mikaela doesn't show up in Transformers 3.. It kinda makes me sad tho.

What kind of dumbass who fired Megan Fox anyways? Makes me wanna kick the fuck outta him (or her).

In my opinion.. Mikaela's better than Carly in EVERY WAY. Besides, I think Megan is more beautiful than Rosie :D

Jazzer
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I think that too. I was mad that Mikaela was thrown out and had "dumped" him as it was said in the movie. I know that there wasn't much they could do...but still! Couldn't they have gotten a look alike or something despite the director having problems with Megan Fox! Anyway, great story and idea. Really fits in my opinion.
earth17 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
defintally write more. this is great and i agree with you whats with the new girlfriend!
gregstar chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I definitely think you should write more. I was disappointed by the lack of Mikaela in Transformers 3. I thought Carly was good but they handled the break up with Mikaela so poorly that it just didn't make sense. It also seemed so strange to have them broken up after the build up in the first two. I am looking around on the site for AU stories that deal with DOTM with Mikaela in them but I can't find any yet.

So please do continue. You are definitely right. Carly is no Mikaela.
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
I think this is excellent as a stand alone. However, I do agree with some of the other reviewers that maybe you should write either another chapter having Sam and Mikaela meet again and possibly get back together or make that concept into a whole different story.

Ultimately it's up to you.

MP
easilyaddicted17 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Personally, I loved the oneshot and if you added another chapter to it I think that it could take away from the overall amazingness. HOWEVER, if it were different, like not just Sam reflecting on the past, but Mikaela actually coming into the picture again somehow, whether he sees her or they get back together, whatever, I think that, then, it would be awesome if you extended this piece. Hope the helps!
Tessan91 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Write more, PLEASE!
Hime-chii o.O chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
make more to this one... one where they finally meet again and Mikaela tells him that the reason she broke up with him is because she thought she can get out of the mess that they both started together xP
SamxMikaelafangirl chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Please make more SamKaela stories...like their possible reunion because I really believe they're soulmates and she's the real "the one" for him as we have seen from the second movie. :)
Ruthielou chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I love this story it's really well written and I love sam and mikaela together they just fit! Agree with some of the other reviewers that you should write a story set during darkside of the moon with mikaela coming back and sam realising she is the one. I'd love to see a confrontation between carly and mikaela- it would be awesome!

Please write more you rock! :)
The.Brilliant.Thinker chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I think you should write DotM but with Mikayla in it as if they never broke up :)
2wingo chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
I would ideally like to see one where Sam realizes his mistake and patches things up with Mikaela. I HATED Carly (although I have to admit, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley did a fairly good job for someone who has never acted before).
2wingo chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Megan Fox got fired because Steven Spielberg thinks that just because he's directed a couple of Holocaust movies he's Jesus Christ.