Reviews for On the Side
DawnLeon chapter 1 . 7/18
I wish you do more to do story. But I'll have to do with my imagination. Hopefully taking his advise and go away and make a life of her own and meet again down the road and be finally happy. I've see what happens when you marry for a kid and stay married for no reason. It destroys your soul completely and everyone those around you grow bitter as well, especially those who have a front row seat in the shit storm. I hope both Carlisle and Bella do get their happy ending.
winterhorses chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I absolutely love this o/s (and wish it kept going). Thanks so much for writing BxC...my favorite pairing!
Rachel xxoo
TinaF chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Loved it!
LittleMissAuthor01 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I know it was cheating and I know it was wrong. I also know that it was beautiful. Two lonely, unappreciated and sad people finding a stolen moment of happiness.
Ebony xx
lud chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Poor confused people, it took me to read it because I thought it odd Bella to Carlisle, but you can always make things as real and I would really like to see where it was, I believe there was no way Bella and Edward to fix things.
I love your writing.
Kisses.
Tamy88 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
wow that was HOT
ggb-luma chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This is my first time reading a B/C story,annndd I think I'm hooked..Lol..Even though what they did was wrong,I really liked it
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
bel os, original.

Google Translate. French.
Montréal, Québec
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
the whole time I was reading that I kept hoping it was a dream or what ever didn't want it to be true not about Carlisle
Twilighter368 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Very random but still good.
CSG chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ya know i flove your writing & your stories, but i just cant hack Edward as being rude& mean to Bella. Also her having sex with Carlisle, eww , thats just wrong on so many levels. The story under other names though would have been cool. I have no problems with the actual story line. I guess im just not use to reading of them that way. *shrugs* sowwee*
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Zomg o_o wow.. Just. wow. That was crazy wow. _ Poor Carlisle.. and poor Bella :( The only two sane people in a family of crazies.. smh..

Loved it!
January chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
;) THANKS FOR POSTING
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Beautiful story would like more of it
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was bittersweet. I felt so sad when he saw. esme sleeping, i wonder what happened to her :/ amazing story btw.