Reviews for Bedtime Stories
cute!
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
sweet!
whydoyoucookie chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awww, is the only word that comes to mind .
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
this is good
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
That is adorable and...gah, I just love it. There aren't words, really, for how great that is.

It was so well-written, especially when they're telling Cecilia the story - it doesn't sound like they're patronising her at all, which is great :)

Just..seriously. Much love -
Mega Klaine Lover chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
AWW SO SWEET
ohblainers chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Awww!

So adorable!
MissScarlett21 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
So sweet! I also love how Blaine doesn't like storms...I don't know why, but that's just so cute to me. :-D
Glee-aholic chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Aww I LOVE this story! This is ape beautiful and sad at some parts but absolutely extraordinary!
twostepper chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
BEST STORY EVER. You're AMAZING!
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I should gush about how fucking (sorry about my swearing -.-") ADORABLE this story was, but that would surpass the amount of characters I am allowed to use in a review.

So, instead, I'm going to say I canNOT get over how Cecilia calls Blaine "Dada". Calling Kurt "Daddy" is obviously still adorable, but this is the first fic I've read where Blaine (or anyone for that matter) was referred to as "Dada". It's so adorable, like omg :'D

So yeah, great fic! :D Loved it :3

-xoxo
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Now this was cute! Poor big baby Blaine, haha. It's adorable that their daughter was scared too and that they told her a watered down story of how they met. I liked that a lot.

The Burt part made me sad though. Oh Burt :(

Loved this fic!
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Flailing and dying from the cute, omg. This is so fucking precious. lkdsjafklajsdklfjasdklf

It is now officially in my headcanon that Kurt and Blaine tell the story of their love to their children.

Raylie
paracelcious chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
beautiful.
Jenny Crosby chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I did NOT like the part where Blaine was flirting with someone else, but the rest was A-DORABLE! looove it! 33