Reviews for Kin
DarknessAndDeath chapter 1 . 9/22
I love it. Only think me personal think Henry never meant to kill JD, But was hoping That by JD being Locked in the cell. He would Have been safe. But Because He escape, Henry was Force to kill him. I think He really wanted to live only With just abby and JD only on the island. just the three of them. But stll I like how detailed you wrote it and how I can imagine it playing out in my head. great work :)
shc92 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Oh, that was really well done. It felt like a deleted scene from the show, with everyone very much in character.
summer11511 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was extremely good. It was almost as if CBS had filmed it. It sounded really ligit. :)
NykkiLeigh chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
SWEEEEET! :D Awesome fic! Very in-character
Meowmie chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
OH MY GOSH! I am beyond words for this piece of work is creepy and spot-on and amazing and beyond FIRETRUCKING AWESOME! Thank you thank you thank you for this FIRETRUCKING AWESOME story! _
vampiress0012 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
OMG THIS IS SO CREEPY. Im watching the all day marathion thing anD i DIDNT DO this on purpose but I looked up (while I was reading it) and its the smae episode same scene. Tell me thats not a little creepy. I think you really captured the story well and Henry's twisted love for Abby very well.