Reviews for Doppelgänger
Wysteria Hamilton chapter 23 . 3/12/2014
Great story, wonderful writing :)
loststolenandfound chapter 23 . 10/26/2012
I loved this fic! It's brilliantly written. The storyline had me surprised and the characters were kept very true to how they are on the show :) thanks for sharing!
Richtsje chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
it's a woow.
somebody's sister chapter 23 . 6/17/2012
I absolutely loved this story so much that it took me only an hour of reading non-stop to finish it! I love the whole keep Callen in the dark and I especially love the Hurt Callen and the banter between Sam and Callen. Great job writing it and can't wait to read the second one!

-ss
bjq chapter 23 . 2/29/2012
INTERESTING. I like it
Luv2CGWhumped chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
Great story.

Luv the whumping G got.

Luv this chapter.
Golden Lass chapter 22 . 7/13/2011
that last part is funny so is this it or is there something else to it
Golden Lass chapter 21 . 7/12/2011
oh no g watch out sam you better not miss
mimi05 chapter 21 . 7/12/2011
I really like this chapter but talk about a cliffhanger...update soon :o)
Golden Lass chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
poor G hope they get the others out in time
mimi05 chapter 17 . 7/9/2011
love your writing..thanks for updating fast...i appreciate it
Golden Lass chapter 16 . 7/9/2011
aww poor callen hopefully sam will help him understand the situation.
Lurker-Loo chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
My apologies if I offended you with my question. I was confused by the author's note in Chapter one stating this was a 'canon' story, which I took to mean 'canon compliant', as it seemed canon points were indeed being changed with the change made to Garasovic's identity. I have no problems with AU stories and find this one to be very entertaining. I was just looking for clarification for my expectations going into it further. I'm sorry if that intent was not clear or if the inquiry came across as more argumentative than curious.
Shantoaingeal chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Oh my goodness, you are the harbinger of funny! These two together comic gold! I like ur story cause I really don't know where your going with it. A challenge! Thank you foe entertaining us!
Lurker-loo chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
Enjoying this very much. Characterization is a little shaking and I'm not sure if this is intended to be an AU retelling of Season 2 as the man in the dream was identified in later episodes? But, the plot seems well thought out. and entertaining.