Reviews for Fait Accompli
Verda Napoli chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love "what if" scenarios. I really dig when people take a character that the readers already know and like and take her/him into a different headspace. The same fish in a new pond, so to speak.

What a believable way to tie the IRA and the Sons tighter, impregnating the daughter of the mother charter Pres. Accident? Probably not. That's darker than you usually go, but I'm glad you took it there.

Little Clay, Juice, and Milla as a blended family is so sweet. Tying Espy in was kind of perfect for all of your faithful readers like myself. I'd like to see you explore this more. You do well writing in third person. This is an intriguing story line. I love club mythology/backstory. I, for one, had no clue why viewers couldn't get into the Belfast storyline. I was fascinated and impressed.

This is an interesting read, different from anything you've ever written. Impressive, girl.
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
hair fried by too many bad dye jobs with too much product-lol,I know the picture!

If he did he'd be stripped of his patch and they might as well tear off his dick-that sounds painful

he felt his heart torn from his chest like it was every time he saw her-awwwww,how cute is that?

His Milla... No-WHAT?yes,HIS Milla!

Who's Keegan?

killing the Irish bastard all over again-at least he did it

Little Clay-hehe,cute

"I want his Uncle Juice too."-ok,now I'm crying

. Insisted that she see as much of the world as she could and not waste her time on a prospect-man,WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!"-awwwwwww!

This was an MC wedding and he could do whatever the fuck he wanted-HELL YEAH!

It was weird ,they not being together at first,but I liked it :)
DestinyLynn17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I love it I really think exploring different scenarios would be awesome. I also think doing this one in third person worked. I really wish there was more. You are a amazing writer.