Reviews for Gremlin Major League
DarthTenebrus chapter 1 . 7/17
Hahaha...That does sound like how Gremlins would play baseball! Not a single run scored, not one RBI, but plenty of Gremliny mischief! Loved the ending too, because they get to do it all over again! But Sparky better be careful, he doesn't have as many rounds left in that pistol as he started with...
Alexis chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Cute! Well, for rabid crazy gremlin sluggers, that is.
GREMLINSGIRL chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
this is halerious! is Sparky the same gremlin from your story Spark in the Dark oh and could you please continue with that one?
Fankidlover99 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
REWAHAHAHAH! I love Gremlin's! And this story made me smile happily as you stayed in character with them! It made me laugh when I thought about the gremlin's in there puppet form with flag's, foam finger's, and then the Hard-core Gremlin's with there painted faces being zoomed in to show there faces with there trademarked laugh!

But anyway's, great story!
badberry123 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Hey Qille

Great fic by the way!

Speaking of fics, I should get back to mine

that sure was a hardcore Gremlin game

something you wouldn't see everyday

oh and is Gadget good or evil?
NR chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Hello Qille, I loved this fanfic, it was hilarious!

P.S.

When are you doing my two request Gremlin fanfics? You know, the CWACOM crossovers? Please write them!
Mo chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
That was so funny! I love how Sparky just randomly shoots Gremlins with his gun! ahahaha and the best part was the end. "Rematch" ahahaha GREAT job :)
iluvcats09 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
LOVE. IT. THAT IS SO FUNNY! OH MY GOSH!
RainingSunshineEverywhere chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wow... XD

For most of this one-shot I actually found myself laughing! The Gremlins are hilarious!

I love how Brain said '...I want a fair game. Cheating, arguing, sabotaging, and assaulting the fans is encouraged, though it will lead to instant death.' XD

Then I started laughing when Sparky cried out 'OUT!' and then the blue Gremlins knocked out the red Gremlin and said 'Now he's out'

Then the exploding gum prank was simply amazing )

Felt bad for the melted Gremlins...

Can't wait for your other Gremlin fanfics D