Reviews for Pissing a Rainbow
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 4/21
Hilarious XD. They're not even trying to make it convincing.
tenfeettall chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This has made my whole mood better. Hilarious story!
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This is... stupidly insane. I love it.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Hilarious.
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This is so cracky and it makes so little sense that I totally like it. Good story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Oh my god! That was sooooo freaking awesome and funny!
Asuka Sakura26 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Hilarious and weird. Whoa wait what? Rainbow piss? Seriously? Haha indeed dogs are colorblind so Kakashi wtf. Lol Sasuke's out of character but that's crack for you. Hmm I wished you could've explained or provided a backstory about Sakura timetraveling. That was too accurate. Ok so we can say the dialogue about Sasuke's future could be Sakura's "wild imagination" but the comment about being ignored and stuff like calling him sensei...that's Future!Sakura there (because they're only 7 years old in this fic right?). Ok I'll stop overanalyzing things. Hahaha that was great.
harvestangel99 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
absolute genius
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Best joke: Jiraiya should have wrote his Icha Icha Paradise earlier then Orochimaru wouldn't have become a pedo-yaoi! XD Dude, you're awesome! And the colorblind dog thing-hilarious! I must, after reading this fanfic, go and...piss a rainbow! LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
WTF?
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Lol. I love this, though some parts are weird.
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
lol wut
Rasengan 918 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
So funny!
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I have no words.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I enjoyed this way too much to be normal. XD

Especially their conversation during the midnight ramen... and the whole "I can't convey sadness when I eat" part. As a cook, I can't help but empathize.

Pissing a rainbow... lovely, just lovely. The title really made me laugh like an idiot. Thank you so much for publishing this!