Reviews for Don't you remember?
Hey I still care. :) You write very well. I really like the journal entries and the flashbacks. Hope you continue. And make Tara not die.. lol, please.
QuintessentialLola chapter 24 . 12/22/2016
Be straight up honest is she gonna die, because my little heart can't handle it.
Missocki chapter 24 . 12/19/2016
So happy to see an update, made my night, cliffhanger much though? ;)
Just joking, hope things are going well for you and updates continue!
Happy Holidays!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/9/2015
This is just an amazing story! I'm looking forward to the next update . Its like a freakin' roller coaster!
LovingWolf93 chapter 23 . 6/5/2015
Sad but great update. I'm literally fighting tears right now.
gimpy72 chapter 22 . 1/15/2015
YAY! Update! I loved the different POV - not happy with the cliffhanger...I'm looking forward to the next update.
gimpy72 chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
Fantastic update! Poor Tara just wants to spend some private time with Willow! I loved the diary entry at the end too! Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
I love this so much. Made me cry
RoseAndClay chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
Poor Tara, why does she have to suffer like that. But Willow is so brave and caring and understanding, she really loves Tara. I really admire her for that. I just hope she never get tired and gives up on her.
LovingWolf93 chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
That was a great update. I find it hilarious that Buffy caught them like that. Poor Tara and Willow. :)

Congrats on the new job.
gimpy72 chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
Awesome chapter! I liked Tara chastising Willow or using magic to get her jacket! Way to end the chapter, a nice intimate moment interrupted by Buffy. Too funny!

* Congrats on the new job!
* I'm always glad to help when I can.
RoseAndClay chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
This chapter is so heartbreaking.. :(
The Scream Queen chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Hi, I'm The Scream Queen here...I haven't read the other chapters yet...but I thought this was REALLY good(I'm reading the other ones after though) I had always liked Dark Willows character, but I don't think Tara had to die to get there...maybe (and you can use this idea if you want like a fanfic Challenge...maybe when Willow was all hyped up on magic she could've changed into Dark Willow and Tara could've told her how much she loved her to bring our Willow back) Like it feel free I need my usual fan fiction writing break. Great story, can't wait to read the next chapter!
LovingWolf93 chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
Poor Willow. That was really sad. Tara was so sure that had happened. This was a really good chapter. Sad, but good. It broke my heart when Willow was staring into nothing. I look forward to the next chapter.
gimpy72 chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
YAY UPDATE! That was a great update! I feel really bad for Tara, but I'm glad that Willow lied to calm her down. Keep the updates coming! D

I am glad I am able to help in whatever way I can.