Reviews for Fireflies in the Morning
Mayarin chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
This was an incredibly written chapter! There were quite a few paragraphs that blew me away with their sonorous language.

I absolutely loved Mush's cameo! It was highly entertaining and well written.

Ah, and Jack and Sarah's relationship! I like how complex it is - Jack isn't just going to up and leave Sarah, and vice versa. Excellent!
Ealasaid Una chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
is emma ok?
Mayarin chapter 15 . 10/18/2011
Such a tragic chapter! Excellent depth of character for both Emma and Stress - the reader can really feel both of their pains...

And the aunt! I can't wait to see what she's up to!
Ealasaid Una chapter 15 . 10/17/2011
does stress know Jack? hopefully jack will understand why emma didn't meet him. What is emma going to do now?
People Person I'm Not chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
I'm really liking this...

Pippin
LizzyBean chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
Wow! This story just keeps getting better with every new chapter!
Mayarin chapter 14 . 9/24/2011
Oh, poor David! He just doesn't get the hint, does he?

Bahaha, also, poor Blink! Him and cabbage... such a problem.

And the mystery woman? I can't wait to see who she turns out to be! The aunt, perhaps?
mysterygirl chapter 14 . 9/24/2011
thanks for updating, I was wondering where you went.

I really like your story, Emma is a great character.

I can't help but wonder- will Jack trade Sarah for Stress?

And would Stress accept?

Your going to see the musical?

I saw it too, we drove 8 hours just to see it.

It's great, but really different from the original.

I hope you enjoy it

Loved the chapter, keep writing!
Laelyn24 chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
I hope you get the chance to update soon. You've really done a great job with this story. I really love how the relationships between the characters developed, especially Emma and Stress' friendship. I also like the connection between the Porter family and Kloppman - that was quite a nice little twist that he was the source in New York.

I am looking forward to seeing how things play out between Jack and Emma, but I am also looking forward to Aunt Moira turning up in Manhattan.

CTB!

*Laelyn
Laelyn24 chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Loving this story! Great job, Stress! I really dig your portrayal of Kloppman. :) Also, am I making it up or did Emma travel from Erie, Pennsylvania? If this is true, I've got to know if there is special reason for choosing there of all places.

Can't wait to read more!

Arrow
Laelyn24 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Stress - I loved this opening. Great detail in the physical and emotional feelings that Jack was going through. I was starting to feel a little sweaty myself as you wrote about the heat. I also enjoyed the mention of sasparilla. :)

Looking forward to reading more.

-Arrow
Newsiesuzie chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
This is really really good so far. Can't wait for the rest of it!
Newsiesuzie chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I really, really like this so far. You have an excellent hook to draw us readers in. I also love the way that you described the picture being burned, and the fact that you are introducing fireflies and the way you described them leaving him before he became Jack Kelly. This is really good, and I can't wait for more!
mysterygirl chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
Amazing! I'd die if you didn't continue! Literally!
Mayarin chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
"Yes, but I had hoped that selfishness hadn't."

Ahh hahaha, great one-liner from Emma!

And I loved that the first thing Jack noticed was her hair! But I'm glad she didn't mind:)

Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!