Reviews for Rainbow Rendezvous
Vanessa chapter 2 . 8/12
I just noticed you have a review from an anonymous coward who left you a bunch of negativity, it's really a shame when people are too dumb to appreciate the mythology that you wove into the story. That "guest" needs to do some more reading before they act like they're the authority on what's good writing and what's not. I loved it then and I loved it now, I hope you didn't take that person's ridiculous assessment seriously, you wove in additional mythology perfectly, only an idiot would not appreciate that.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 8/12
I read this story a while back and I just had to come back and read it again, it's one of my all time favorites and some quality writing there.
Ive read about 20 chapters. I am actually pissed i waisted this much time reading this. The beginning was fantastic. Actually i enjoyed the beginning. Then you get. Little further into it and its garbage. Not even going to sugarcoat it. A pregnant angel impregnated by a seal ? Having an 8 legged horse?
And nymphs who were held captive by BUNNIES. And a gay dragon who wants to hump dean. Seriously. It isnt even funny. A huge disappointment.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
that is oddly adorable
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
whaaaat cas and gabe had a kid and its abby
KeepCalmAndDoItLikeAFanGirl chapter 54 . 7/25/2014
Hey, i really loved this story and aaaaalllll it's craziness :D a really awesome happy ending and the sneak peek of your next story looks really promising, I'v already had a look but i can't find it anywhere? was wondering if FanFiction had removed it? i know that seems to be happening to a couple of authors.
Superwoman rules chapter 49 . 6/16/2014
This story was boring
Superwoman rules chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
Dean is sex on a stick! He's awesome
Miss Cellany chapter 53 . 10/15/2013
By the way: Do you still do the happy dance? *wigglewigglewiggle*
And does it count as spam, if I keep reviewing until this hits 1k?! Because that just became my new goal in live. Girl's gotta have her ambitions:-D
Miss Cellany chapter 54 . 10/15/2013
Hi there. Me again :-)
Just finished the story. Omg, omg, omg! Love, love, love it! Everybody surviving and everybody finding love is not very realistic, though ;-) But much preferable to what the writers of the show have been up to lately (Except for human!cas. The main ingredient in some possibly weird, funny, embarassing, amazing scenes. So hoping for those).
But the new story you've mentioned (Lines are Meant to be Blurred) is nowhere to be found :-( I would love to read that, your muse seems to have put another chocolate filled, sugar coated candy for me into your brain with that one. Can I haz?
Miss Cellany chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
This... I can't... I can't even...
This is some of the weirdest, craziest sh*t I have ever read. I absolutely, positively, totally love it! How do you come up with this stuff? And how do you pull off 'a seal slapping Gabriel around and pretty much impregnating him' being funny and smart and not as downright ridiculous as it sounds?!
You... I can't even... Aaaargh! You rock :-D
jesskalynn4 chapter 53 . 6/30/2013
lemme know if you do start posting this story..seems interestin (:
Carrie9586 chapter 54 . 2/19/2013
wow this is one if my favourite supernatural fics EVER! really well written with excellent captivating characters. and i love your happy ending too many books/films/series are too sad and i love a happy ending i am a sap lol will definitely be checking out your other stories :-)
many thanks and i hope you are well 3
Carrie xoxox
CountryGurl chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
I was gonna wait til the end to review, but I couldn't resist this. This story os out of this world with all of the fantasy stuff going on. i'm not a fan of the gay stuff, but I'm enjoying the rest of the story. This chapter was freaking hilarious. I had to comment.
theblackpencilcase chapter 21 . 5/24/2012
Sometimes this story is crack! But it's wonderfully done crack and it is amazing.