Reviews for Until The Next Goodbye
JessandDarcy chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
This is so good!
AA chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
to be honest its not a surprise that James came to that assumption based on the way Lily reacted when Amos came into the bar. The way she screeched when he came in and was obviously still hugging him while their conversation was going on it wasn't a ridiculous notion at all. But at the same time James can't just expect to leave for a year and everyone would stop their lives while he was gone. Why doesn't Lily go explain to him instead of moping around, if she really cared about him she would go to him and explain!
ItDidntMeanForever chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
so i came across ur story and i have to say it really has my interest:] looking forward to read more
littlegirlgonemad chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
ohmigod!

poor lily:(

update soon
3445 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
No, no, I'm not crying, it's just been raining on my face ... oh who am I kidding? Sobbing over James, baby come back! Update soon!
Jenndur chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Great chapter! Love that James is back and that Lily isn't just going to fall back into his arms. Can't wait to read more! :) xoxo Jenn
ShootinStar chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Please update soon!

Do u have any advice of what I should do if I have a crush on myrival and another guy?
somethingUNEXPECTED9520 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next
jamespotterlove chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Please write soon. I don't like the cliff hanger:/ I wanna read more!
littlegirlgonemad chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
that 'sneaky little cliffie' is exactly why you have to update soon!
Greenly-Toxic chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I was pleasantly surprised when i found out what James was doing! I honestly didn't expect him to go to such limits and not i'm wondering if Lily's love for him as dimmed at all. I'm also curios if James lost any feelings at all for Lily and if that was the person that grabbed her. Granted it could also be a death eater come to kill her :I ... Anyways, keep writing! :)
somethingUNEXPECTED9520 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This story definitely pulled at my heartstrings, this is a really interesting story and I'd love to see some more of this story!
littlegirlgonemad chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
its got a very strong beginning and i cant wait to see where you take it next
Jenndur chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Interesting start! Can't wait to see where this goes. Please update soon! :)
Greenly-Toxic chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I really like how the story line is coming up. I totally think you should keep writing because it seems very plausible that people at that time, with so much devastation, could be loosing themselves in the grief that's circling all around them. I imagine that he is gone for a long time because that could be a good sudden reunion after months or even years of being separated. Though I would think the characters would have a little more emotion or hesitance of the actions that James it taking. Best of luck writing!