Reviews for Everyone's A Critic!
HuntressXHunter chapter 8 . 11/16/2016
Poor Hildy
HuntressXHunter chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
Hm I know this is a Roy and superboy FIC but is Robin in denial
The.Pumkin.Qween chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
Nooooo not a cliffhanger oh the torture
Kklexington chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
I'm kinda hoping she'll stick to the heroes. But I could also see her getting revenge by getting back with the Joker and have the team realize how stupid they were and try to win her back. Hoping u update soon,
lovinurbuks chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Update soon please! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wanna know what happens!
bloodplus103 chapter 13 . 12/7/2013
Please have Roy stop her XD! I can't wait to see how she develops.
Descia chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
Pick joker...adds flavor!
Kat chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
Update this! Or else. I don't really know what the "or else" wouldbe but, it won't be good!
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
AHHH! NOO! No more chapters? *cries a river of tears*
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
I am rooting for Conner! Theres too little superboy oc pairing stories Dx
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I LOVE this story, Especially the OC. I love the fact she is such an excitable character xD I LOVE it!
nobodytweeted chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
You are amazing... You're fanfic made me cry!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
It kept getting better and better,
I really, really like your character, I can relate a lot to her believe it or not. I'm ashamed to admit that I was crying my eyes out at the end of this, it reminds me so much of things. Its very well written and I could see improvement in your skills as you progressed.
The Joker impression you have really got down, I like it a lot, its anticlimactic how he searches for Hildy. How she has to choose between the good- where the underworld of criminals will despise her, or the evil-where the heros will hunt her down and send her to jail. But I also have a third option, why not become a lone hero? Like Red Arrow or something, or even become a borderline criminal- like cat woman? She could tell the Joker that if she wanted to be like him then she was a one man show and tell the team she wasn't going back to her ways but was still going to be under the watch of her 'mentor?' It could be the gray between white and black. I'm not suggesting you write this in but I am saying its realistic, she such a good character.
Also if I had to guess which side she would choose I think it will be evil, honestly, the Justice league hasn't been very considerate- they used her like a tool and then her team spat on her. With Connery's last scene I think she will snap. But I wouldn't think she would be entirely bad, not after their influence, i also think they'd still try for her. My prediction:-)
Anyways, please update soon!:)
bloodplus103 chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Ahh! Please Update! I beg you, I have been dying to know what she said! ()︵ )