Reviews for i still wave goodbye, watching you shine bright
riley chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
this was amazing. I love the taboo and how they both knew it was wrong but wanted to stop and then didn't and the cigarettes were perfect and I loved this.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
great job lovely piece and equal to perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This could have been more enjoyable if you had put it together well. I loved the story though, just not the format.
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
i liked this alotttt. Great job!
these.dreams.are.pointless chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
wow this is really sad but it's the perfect ending for them.
CyraAideen chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
how heartbreakingly sad. :'( sniffles

anyhoo

very good job and happy writing.

-Cyra
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Gah, this killed me! Poor James, poor Rose. Gosh. Great work, though. Keep it up!
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Omg, that was so good and so sad at the same time!
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I truly adore your writing, but isn't one of the rules of English to use capital letters? It just distracts me from the writing and I can't enjoy it, personally.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That darling, was beautiful.

Yeah, I hate the smoking, but the ending...pure magic. It was a tragedy, and I loved it, and I did like the language you used- you didn't overdo the swearwords.

The formatting was very effective. Lines you wanted to stand out were put alone in a section, and the lack of capital letters so worked. It didn't look so much like bad grammar because it was everywhere, and that made it look purposeful. It wasn't the centre of attention, my mind stopped pointing it out because it slowly became numbed to what I would usually call 'grammatical errors'.

The very last section was amy-zhie-ing. Terribly sad and wonderfully beautiful, and so James. That is so much like I imagine him.

It's simply magic Darling.
combeferring chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Arrgh, Myst, thank you so much because this is so amazing and perfect and it's for me and just THANK YOU.

This was so... tragic. It was beautiful and so sad and angsty and how can Rose just end it with James? It was wonderful all around and it all just flowed beautifully, which only made the short sentences and parts stick with you more. It was all just hnnnghh and I adored it to pieces and thank you for writing me something this wonderful.

I love this and I love you (:
on rooftops chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Wow. This was breathtaking. The use of short sentences throughout, and the limited dialogue, and the choppy scenes (and I don't mean that it didn't flow, because it did, just that every scene was so perfectly abbreviated)worked so well to emphasize all of the emotions.

I loved it.
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
favoritefavoritefavorite cousincest pairing out there - i mean really. they're just so fucking - everything. or something.

and i love the no capitals thing, and all the smoking - even if it's all bad for your lungs and whatnot, and i think you should write more of them, just because its so horribly addicting.
iliads chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I love this piece so much, wow. I can't even find the right words to express how well you created the moods and emotions and how amazingly you brought these characters to life.

I actually really like the lack of capitalisation - I think it brings something extra to your writing.

Amazing work - and I agree, you can never have too much Skins. ;)
kingslayers chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Bloody hell, that was good.

Like, fricking depressing, but really good.

And it's JamesRose, so I can't help but adore it :)

Honestly, I think the non-capitalization worked really well, and the characterizations were so interestingly delicious!

James is my favorite NextGen character, so I adored this )

I'm sure EBethzilynikinizzle did too D