Reviews for Lone Wolves
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 15 . 3/14
Oh god that was a damn good story. XD
I always love it when I start feeling the emotions of the characters. When they suffered in the beginning, I was heart broken lol...#heart shattered
but that chapter 13 I think or 12? The moment Abe's mom and dad started that little rant of theirs...
I think I did too much damage to my desk. It's got some sharp carvings and dents on it now at least no one heard me scream threats at his mom and dad XD it was kinda fun though :3
Ah happy endings are the best. Loved the ending, loved the conclusion. It's been a while since I've found a story good enough to make me rage, cry and smile at the same time (how does that work) but anyways, awesome story!
Alexysrose chapter 15 . 2/23
FUCK This was intense! God, I cried, I got mad, I was able to relate to some of the characters, all in all, this was probably the most amazing thing I have ever read. It was well written, the characters were AMAZING, your grammar made my cry because of how good it was... I loved this, and this was super relatable... Kudos man, kudos...
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
That. was. beautiful. It made my heart ache so many times.. it's even sadder when you realize that this isn't fiction(other than the characters). Ppl actually go through this and ppl as horrible as abe's parents exist.. quite a depressing wake-up call actually. :/ Then again, it's reassuring to know that there will always be ppl like Mihashi, Shuu, Haruna, etc. Wonderful and inspiring! Great fic :D
hitsukarin4lyf chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
awwwwww i love it i hate his parents i want you to update this story got me on the verge of tears! "3"
momomono chapter 15 . 10/18/2012
Dear author, you have my heart touched by this wonderful story.

It is really wonderful. A tragic conflict resolved by a wonderful ending, I cannot ask for more.
LVIThN chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Well, I actually wanted to read some smut, but in the end I ended up reading this story! Your very good with how you use italics to depict certain ideas in the character's heads.
I also feel that the expressions used are very deep, thus being able to touch the reader's heart and allows the reader to also communicate in a 'way'.
Another point I also noticed, is that you have very good control and understanding over such situations, are you a counseller?
Naoe: I feel that you have used her as your own 'voice'. Very smart idea! I mean, who's better than a mother when giving affection?! It really feels like this story could be good to actually tell all those children out there about the seriousness of this topic (well as long as you take out those vulgarities, although they are pretty much incomplete without them, being a vulgar person myself ) ).
Ren Mihashi: The way you make him stutter is absolutely SPOT ON! I mean, they are almost lifelike, and can be pretty much felt. Even though you dint make him ... with Takaya, Im still ok! Anyway, this story would really seem wierd if it suddenly took that course.
Takaya: Splendid! Youve been very successful in making the audience feel for him. The way you show how he suffers from his parents' abuse is able to reach out to your readers' hearts. However, I guess its also quite unbelievable on one end, having so harsh scolding from his parents frequently. I mean, after all parents are the ones that bring you and I into this world, regardless of how bad you are, its almost impossible to actually treat your very flesh in such a horrible manner. It makes me (and probably many others) want to stand up and fight for him!
Kanou: This is the voice of the audience. When Takaya was getting that "abuse session" with his parents, he came to the rescue! However, as I said, its quite unbelievable to actually be strangled over such a thing.

Some things I felt was wierd:
- Why are his parents so bad to him? Im sure that its not just because he picked up fights(or whatever self-defense thing) or just because he doesnt play baseball, its simply quite a weak point. You needed a real antagonist (Yes I think you picked the character well), but its just not simply "solid" enough to show the purpose.
- I felt that how Kanou was at the start about Takaya(or Abe then) was simply quite stupid. I felt that it was completely unneccessary (although it was an essential part of the story later), but I felt it could be used in another way. The confrontation between Kanou and Abe was pretty much a turning point of the story, and it couldent advance without such stupidity.
yess91 chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
that was such a beautiful story, this story really made me cry, i love it, it really is well written and ending was just perfect, i'm so glad i was able to read this, and i wouldn't change a single thing about it
kumiko mitarashi chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
*sniff sniff* TT-TT omg that was good ill be honest and say that i was hoping for a abe x ren thing... but this was so cool i mean it it was worth reading. but i would like to no what made u write such a sad story! u probably said in that A/N but i was to into the story to read it sry but i liked it even if ren and abe didnt... ahmmmm... u no (laughs acwardly while scatching the back of my head blushing) im sry im a perv... anywho amazing story u deserve 3 thumbs up (look at thumbs) hehe u awesome! well bye

P.S sry for my misspelled words if there any and grammar errors XD
Prongslette94 chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
I really liked it :3
paragoge chapter 15 . 10/18/2011
This really made me cry a lot, and I'm so glad there was a happy ending for Abe and Haruna 3 The ending was very heartwarming :)
Gin's lil kitsune chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
I have three words. I. Loved. It. It was so touching. I thought I was going to start crying. And that's saying something since I normally don't cry when reading fanfics. You did an incredible job on this.

I ished there was more to read, though.. like how would life in the MIhashi household be for Takaya and everything? But yeah.. keep up the great work.
Music Is Meh Life chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
Goosebumps and a loss of words. This story was wow. I'm sad it only has 31 reviews when it should have 200 no more then that. Reading this story got me thinking about people I knew, and my cousins. When each chapter ended I wanted more, this is beautifully written and so true. I hope there might be sequeal or something :) I love this story alot. Continue writing because you have talent! And again this story is wow!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
I really love this, they're all so cute X3, I'm glad that Takaya didn't dei-

Abe: Look what u've done! Now she only gonna use my first name!

Abe: SEE! there goes my reputation!

He's so mean to me TT_TT! Oh, luckily however this is only slightly OU! With Ren's help Takaya may someday consider being a catcher again, and the Nishiura Nine will be back together...with just one difference...

Takaya: REN! WHAT HAVE I TOLD U ABOUT OVER PITCHING! You're gonna break ur arm and end up like out cheer captain if u do so! REN! ARE U LISTENING! MOM! Tell Ren to stop pitching so he can eat something!

...It's a not a big difference, but it does eliminate about 60% of all yaoi fantasies. Sad but hey, at least there's always Tajihana . Until then, nice work, it was really fun . Getting back on schedule though, I must say awesome work, I loved it, I hope u consider a sequel, and ur amazing! Until we meet again, take car, bye
The Pretty Libra chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
geez i was freaked wit the nearly 30 reviews only i found out most reviews r frm the same ppl. but in any case, this story is rly good. u depict emotional situations very well nd even tho this is AU, i dont think it shud b a fanfiction of an anime but more as another eye-opening story 4 kids all ovr the world...take tht as a compliment btw. but anyways, b a writer cuz this is rly good i suck at writing but im a good judge at stories
122940756 chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
I died.

That last line. "I'm home." Holy crap. I'm literally almost crying! This has got to be the most beautifully put together story I've read in a super duper long time. Naoe's feelings on love is something I totally agree with. Your writing is superbly done, it flows extremely well and you convey everyone's emotions with grace. Grammar-wise, I saw no errors throughout the entire fic, which is an accomplishment all in itself.

I've been stalking this story ever since you started it, reading every chapter as soon as you posted them, but I only left a review on the first chapter, and I feel kinda guilty! So sorry. But all those chapters were exceptionally done, too. The overall moral of this story is very touching, and I do believe that we need more awareness for this kind of thing. You expressed that wonderfully so. C:

Oh, and this line here: " Love is eternal, and knows no bounds; there's no way something like blood or other prejudices could get in the way. " I love it so much. It's so very true! Some people are scared to love because of trivial things like that, which is total bullshit, by the way, and it's very sad. I'll always remember this amazing line!

All in all, a crazy good fanfic right here. You, my friend, are a very talented writer, and I do hope to see more of your work somewhere along the line. C: Well done!