Reviews for HarryHoaxing
Quasipsychotic chapter 10 . 6/5
LOL Those ideas of Angela! HAHAHA
Do they have basis though?
Help out fellow fujoshi hehe
astralien chapter 4 . 1/19
please please finish the story! I come back to reread it and still end up rolling on the ground from laughing! This story is gold!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 11 . 1/12
Omg this is the best! You simply must update!
ValkyrieNyght chapter 11 . 1/3
I loved the sheer unadulterated insanity of this. You are just blatantly badass dear writer.
Red Distress chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
Why... Did I have to decide to read this in a library? I'm cracking up, but I have to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing... Oh Goodness... I'm dying!
GremlinsWritings chapter 11 . 12/2/2016
I've cried laughing. This was great.
eris8656 chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
Um can we please become best friends aka BFFAEAs! I have read all your authors notes and I find you hilarious! Also I used to be super into Japanese Manga and Yaoi, and I also prefer bottom Harry!
Anyway I'm favoriting this fic and hope you come back and update it soon! And thanks for taking the time out of your very busy schedule (you really sound like you have a lot of things you have to do which makes me feel like a lazy ass... but whatever! Haha)!
Dudly chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
Oh, god. I've laughed so hard at this. Especially the orgy part. And from them on it just kept rolling, could not hold back the laughter :D It might be one of the most entertaining hp/twilight fics I've come across!
ruinedsandwich chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
I was really skeptical about this story... Seemed pretty shifty to me, and I was kinda afraid to read it too... buT HOLY GUACAMOLE IM IN LOVE.
astralien chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
I never laugh so much from reasing a fanfic before! gosh I love your sarcasm!
please write more? I hold on your promise to update. I really adore HarryHoaxing
J chapter 11 . 7/1/2016
I've been thinking about this story a lot lately so I came back around to reread it. I don't think I ever reviewed the first time, but I've loved every chapter of this story, even when I do get confused about things. It's one of those stories I can come back to after a bad day and just read any chapter, and that chapter brightens things up again and gives me something to laugh at. I do hope you'll come back and update this again sometime. Preferably soon.
Subaku no Yuki chapter 11 . 5/21/2016
This story is Awesome! Making Angela a yaoi fan was genius. This s how Twilight should have really been.
Subaku no Yuki chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
This chappie had me in tears... Cootietiologist...OMG!
Delta99 chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
You're really good at breaking the four wall. Also Harry reminds me of Luna and the mad hatter
zamik chapter 11 . 4/14/2016
I'm looking forward another chapter. I love it! Please, update soon!