Reviews for HarryHoaxing
Lover of Emotions chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
that is good. update soon please.
Bloly chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Honnêtement, je suis perplexe xD

J'essaie encore de comprendre où les chapitres nous mènent.

Par contre, je crois que je suis fan de ton histoire!
C'est complètement décalé, original, bizarre... Angela, fan de yaoi, qui réagit comme toute fan de yaoi le fait, c'est-à-dire "Je n'imagine pas ce mec pour moi, mais pour un autre garçon." ça nous correspond tellement!

J'attend la suite avec impatience!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
I still don't understand what happen to the real bela. Even though I like the story. It hard to get past the big question. Where bela?
caissaG chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
true girl imagine chasing them while they scream for bloody help lol
IceQueenofSlytherin chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
PLLLLLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE UPDATE SOON!
Pistol Fish chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
I am absolutely in love with this story. 'Nuff said.
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
so next plan of action find a potion to fix him up without the forkians noticing... good luck harry.
nightquills chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
This crack, I love it.
KitsuneDango chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
this is my new favorite story. harry's personality and how he interacts with others is so great, i cant help laughing. i love it!
Black chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
oh, it updated!
But I found that the last chapter is updated in April. Where is the next chapter?
Please come back and update...
Waterbottel chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
Waayayayay this is really gooooood. yyyaaaas. make more. i like.

When will Harry find out what the Cullen-and-Hale's really are? And when will they find out about the whole not-bella-but-really-harry-and-actually-a-wizard thing?

Plsplspls write more. I hope you will. I hope this will at least encourage u a bit. So pls. It's awesome.
charm13insomnia chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
awesome fic can't wait for the next chapter
HybridMatrix chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
question... what actually happened to the real bella?

oh and great story by the way. i like your style
Cowpog-GreenBean chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I'm going to go ahead and declare this as my favourite HP/Twilight crossover ever as long as it stays this hilarious. I legitimately thought I was going to pass put at my desk from laughing so hard. I love this and I love you for bringing into the world and sharing it.

10/10 would sacrifice my cat in your honour if it got me new chapters faster.
Dementra chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
If Harry and Not-Bella don't seem to have any mental defense against Edward's mind reading skill, does this mean that their telepathic conversation could be heard by the vampire as well?

Would they ever discover that Not-Bella and Harry are the same person?