Reviews for Blood is thicker than Bone
thedarkwolf95 chapter 38 . 3/12
I see someones a fan of The Three Kingdoms period in history and of Dynasty Warriors
thedarkwolf95 chapter 12 . 3/11
uhm for the answer of founder and ruler of Shu Han kingdom was Liu Bei
Amacon chapter 40 . 2/27
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles and can only hope joy fills your life in the future. I really enjoy your story and now that your at the edge to begin shippuden I'm even more excited. Your story has given my own ideas more backing and i really liked your take on the valley of the end. I do hope naruto finds out about his dad hope you still write

Kind regards'-
Fangirl-Miu-Chan chapter 19 . 2/19
poor poor naruto x'D
Fangirl-Miu-Chan chapter 11 . 2/18
I really like the story so far, I'm just annoyed by the lack of something symbolising you've moved on from looking at one group/person to another. Not sure if I worded that in the best way possible, but whatever.
Fangirl-Miu-Chan chapter 8 . 2/18
Sasuke must be pissed, first Haku says he has to beat his sharingan bloodline with his own hyoton bloodline, and then Naruto has a bloodline said to be the strongest bloodline, all while he, an uchiha elite, hasn't unlocked his sharingan.
Fangirl-Miu-Chan chapter 4 . 2/18
why do I get the feeling kakashi knows something?
Fangirl-Miu-Chan chapter 1 . 2/18
LET THE PWNAGE BEGIN!
this is an interesting concept, when people give Naruto a bloodline in their fanfictions, its usually sharingan or mokuton, so seeing that you made a fic where Naruto gets the shikotsumyaku bloodline got my attention. I hope the rest is as good as this first chapter was.
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 40 . 2/14
And this is why I rarely read stories before their completion. Nooooo. Haha. Another great chapter.
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 19 . 2/13
I have to ask if the end of this chapter was inspired by The Forbidden Kingdom scene with Jet Li and Jackie Chan?
TheCommanderin chapter 12 . 2/10
just a heads up you've got some eye colors wrong eg ankos eyes are brown
ventrexxinged chapter 26 . 2/7
stole this damn fight scene from a dragon Ball z movie. love it but still
Tickle-my-nipples chapter 27 . 1/28
I really don't like how stupid naruto is in this, god damn. The attacks are unoriginal, you can make bones come out of your body and you take the time to pull out a sword? Okay lol
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 40 . 1/24
When is the next update
Shalifi chapter 40 . 1/24
Interesting stuff. Good to see a new chapter.
1,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »