Reviews for Blood is thicker than Bone
lucasrosa94 chapter 22 . 11/10
e o imparelhamento poderia ser tayuia.
JamThaCreator chapter 40 . 8/13
Amazing
hi chapter 16 . 7/29
Was that a pun?
Inkbait chapter 13 . 7/14
Well I have to admit that the past two chapters have been much better written. There is still a lot telling and not a lot of showing. You are still updating this so it will get better so I'll keep slugging along
Inkbait chapter 5 . 7/5
Well a lot of dialogue this chapter. A lot of telling it like it is.
EssenceOfArt chapter 9 . 6/14
" Damnit Sasuke if you die I'll kill you "

If you die I'll kill you

If you DIE I'll KILL you

How do you kill someone that's already dead?
KiSwordsman chapter 1 . 4/19
I'm unsure if things have gotten better in the six years you been working on this. However, I strongly believe you need a beta. Sentence structure is a little off. It's a good concept and given the fact that "white hair" was abandoned, I've actually been wanting to read a story that continued what was introduced with that story.
I'm not sure if things of gotten better in the six years that you've been working on this. However, do you have a better
Blackhawk43 chapter 28 . 4/18
I can't read this anymore. You repeatedly take multiple things that happen several minutes apart and make it to where they happen at the same exact moment. You alter the timeline where it makes no sense whatsoever. You had Dosu live but gave no reason as to why he was not on that rooftop where he was killed by garra. You had kurinai and asuma show up with gai and then had kakashi show up. It was kakashi who showed up to fight itachi first not gai or the others. If you are going to make changes make it to where they make sense. Don't make changes just because you want it different from the anime. You also don't understand that the chunnin exams don't just promote the winner. They promote those who show the qualities to be a chunnin. The bracket system is there to give the stronger ninja more opportunities to show those qualities. What ticks me off the most though is that you had the Kyuubi tell Naruto that his blood would heal kimmimaro. He only gave him one drop and then didn't try it again? Wtf man! If you even understood a fraction of Narutos character you would know he wouldn't stop after one drop and would give him more blood the next chance he got. TThe kyuubi knows his stuff and if he said it would heal him then it would heal him. This is the only negative review I have ever given on this site and I have read some real crappy fics. You have a great premise and your writing is entertaining but you seem to ignor logic in your fic. You also don't show that a scene changed. You are confusing as hell. I couldn't tell wtf was going on because you keep switching the setting without giving the read anything to tell them that a scene has changed. Seriously work on your writing. I know this is really old by now but honestly it needs to be said.
thedarkwolf95 chapter 38 . 3/12
I see someones a fan of The Three Kingdoms period in history and of Dynasty Warriors
thedarkwolf95 chapter 12 . 3/11
uhm for the answer of founder and ruler of Shu Han kingdom was Liu Bei
Amacon chapter 40 . 2/27
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles and can only hope joy fills your life in the future. I really enjoy your story and now that your at the edge to begin shippuden I'm even more excited. Your story has given my own ideas more backing and i really liked your take on the valley of the end. I do hope naruto finds out about his dad hope you still write

Kind regards'-
Fangirl-Miu-Chan chapter 19 . 2/19
poor poor naruto x'D
Fangirl-Miu-Chan chapter 11 . 2/18
I really like the story so far, I'm just annoyed by the lack of something symbolising you've moved on from looking at one group/person to another. Not sure if I worded that in the best way possible, but whatever.
Fangirl-Miu-Chan chapter 8 . 2/18
Sasuke must be pissed, first Haku says he has to beat his sharingan bloodline with his own hyoton bloodline, and then Naruto has a bloodline said to be the strongest bloodline, all while he, an uchiha elite, hasn't unlocked his sharingan.
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »