Reviews for Blood is thicker than Bone
the chunnin exam doesn't work like that
PastelMuffins chapter 1 . 3/1
BULLSHIT. He's always keeping secrets! You see how the last secret turned out huh?! Wait to he found out how much he lied to his face!
yindragonkiba chapter 40 . 2/9
Loved it
You are the worst writer you turned naruto into a bitch fuck you you cocksucking punk
Thallion chapter 8 . 1/5
if the dead bone pulse is limited only by imagination does that mean if Naruto learned the puppet master jutsu he could create skeletal arms and use them to fight or perform jutsu?
WinterForSummer chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Fingernails aren't made of bone so how would they become a weapon for him?
WinterForSummer chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
"It is unheard of," then it says that the Kaguya clan widely known, which one is it?
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 40 . 11/21/2017
Interesting!
lucasrosa94 chapter 22 . 11/10/2017
e o imparelhamento poderia ser tayuia.
JamThaCreator chapter 40 . 8/13/2017
Amazing
hi chapter 16 . 7/29/2017
Was that a pun?
Inkbait chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
Well I have to admit that the past two chapters have been much better written. There is still a lot telling and not a lot of showing. You are still updating this so it will get better so I'll keep slugging along
Inkbait chapter 5 . 7/5/2017
Well a lot of dialogue this chapter. A lot of telling it like it is.
EssenceOfArt chapter 9 . 6/14/2017
" Damnit Sasuke if you die I'll kill you "

If you die I'll kill you

If you DIE I'll KILL you

How do you kill someone that's already dead?
KiSwordsman chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
I'm unsure if things have gotten better in the six years you been working on this. However, I strongly believe you need a beta. Sentence structure is a little off. It's a good concept and given the fact that "white hair" was abandoned, I've actually been wanting to read a story that continued what was introduced with that story.
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »