Reviews for Blood is thicker than Bone
Bored321 chapter 37 . 7/18
Naruto comes off as really bratty here. Not just in the this scene, but a grand majority of them. Interesting twist to VoTE confrontation. Though Naruto's whole spiel came off as unorganized and bland. And why did Orochimaru leave Naruto without a parting gift (the neck's a lot more essential than one's wrist)? If Naruto managed to sense him than it stands to reason that someone like Orochimaru would have little difficulty accomplishing this in reverse. Or even just glancing back in Sasuke's direction to see what the hold up is. Perhaps he's having second thoughts on his decision to join him? Worth turning around for.
Battlesny chapter 3 . 6/19
are fingernails in the narutoverse made of bone? cause i'm pretty sure mine are made of the same stuff my skin is.
Even if orochimaru were wearing the mask of honda it would never cure his arms because they are sealed in the belly of the death god and only with the use of the uzumaki death god mask can they be released
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/16
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/15
that was good keep the chapters coming
arinasution5 chapter 31 . 6/13
Vgc
Tony McNucklz chapter 27 . 4/19
anyone who makes it to the public tournament can be Chunin. it's not limited to one per exam, everyone who was in the arena can become Chunin if they show the proper qualifications. it's also possible for none of the candidates to be deemed worthy of promotion. I don't know where you got the 1 per exam thing but if they did that there'd only be a a handful of Chunin in each village and even fewer jonin as the exams are not a common event. ruins your moment trying to make naruto sound mature.
Tony McNucklz chapter 20 . 4/4
your play at a TV show/movie training Montage with accompanying zen-sensei voice-over was a valiant attempt, but just plain doesn't work in the written form. leave that to film is my suggestion.
CaptainToast321 chapter 3 . 3/5
I'm really enjoying this fic. You rarely get to see that bloodline used. I always thought it was awesome. Killing them must be essentially impossible if they can regenerate that quickly.
Queen Ryuu chapter 16 . 3/3
.. ,
Sailor Pandabear chapter 39 . 3/1
awesome.
Please update
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Well... This Naruto is certainly... temperamental... Angry mostly though... Not the BEST start ever...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
would rather Kimimaro found out about Naruto when they meet in canon. This doesn't sound like a good start at all.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
not bad but it needs more sasuke bashing
1,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »