Reviews for Halfway House
David Fishwick chapter 14 . 2/28
Great idea so far and I hope there is more soon.
lateVMlover chapter 15 . 6/6/2015
This is a unique and very special story. It's too bad you aren't finishing it. I really love your characterizations, especially Illyria. Her quest to get rid of Angel's curse is awesome. Your original characters are fun. Great story.
lateVMlover chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
I really like your Illyria POV.
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
This story is highly imaginative and very fun!
mendenbar chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
I am officially sad. But that's life. Thanks for the notice though. I appreciate it.
LionAgron chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
More plzzzzzz
suki chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
I like very much that you perform the story from all avenues. This project that
Blue is doing seems to be the most important. What if somehow Wesley was
resurrected? That would be astonishing, imagine their reactions to seeing him
corporeal. And what would Angel do with a permanent soul ? Is there any
possibility of marriage for Angel in the far future? Who would be the lucky
girl?

Me, me,me,me,me,me,me. Only me. Back off girls, he's mine. HA HA HA!
mendenbar chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
I wondered what had happened to Illyria. Now I know and I am filled with wonder! If anyone can accomplish these tasks it will be "her."
Kitakana chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Hilarious to see Zoe's comments on everything. I like how things are playing out. Spike and Illyria..? That would be something to see. Anyway, nice chapter!
mendenbar chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
It's been awhile but I still look forward to Zoe's rambling journaling. Such insight into what's happening without worrying about the details!
Saul Good chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Ok seriously, "Let's form a club." You fucking win fanfiction just for that.
Muu chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
Very nice story ! I love Faith/Angel stories. I love their chemistry.

I hope to see more happy/sad/drama moments with both of them.

update soon ;)
mendenbar chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Hmmm a Spike and Illyria production coming up. With added guest plotters, the Slayerettes. Hope it works.
Chuck chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
You need to rewrite the intro to these stories! "A series of oneshots," as if they are not all that. Very impressive writing, and extremely entertaining! You really have a gift of writing, and I am pleased to be able to read it. Love Illyria, by the way, so keep on writing about her!
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
I like how you're developing Faith's character. And I agree. What happened to Wes was unfair.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »