Reviews for Unfortunate Mishaps
YES PLEASE I've been at thirst for salqueen for 5 years omg
Guest chapter 22 . 1/18/2016
Please do chapter 3':)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2015
Awesome can't wait for next chapter:D
DancingKitKat chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
DancingKitKat chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
Awesome chapter!
DancingKitKat chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
Great chapter! :D
DancingKitKat chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
"Great job, Mater!" She praised him with a relieved smile.
"Ya too, Lena!"
"Now, we hope that they make up…"
"…Or make-out…"
"Mater!"
"Heheh…"

Awesome chapter! :D
Ashes And Electricity chapter 22 . 7/25/2013
Hey! Where didja disappear to? I have to know what happens next, so hurry on back and update. Truly, this story is beautiful, one of the best ones I have read, and I've been reading fanfiction for three years. Pretty please continue this!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
I detest cliffhangers! Is Landon is Lighting's Brother? O and maybe Landon knocks Lighting unconscious carnapps him, maybe a little torture like a broken axle or dents or something and Sally Doc Mater and the rest of the folks will have to save him and find Landon and bring justice! Ohmygoodnessgracious I have no idea so please update ASAP! I need to know what will happen!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
Please update! I love this story!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! FANTASTIC JOB! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS MASTERPIECE AND UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! BRAVO! :)
Crazy Cowgirl Cassie chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Hey I was just thinking I'd give you some trivia :D in canada on the west coast, specifically in BC a code Black is a bomb threat, there was one at BC Childrens hospital a couple years back me and mom were in the caf when it happened
Doglover11 chapter 22 . 6/22/2012
Is Landon his brother?

Will Lena call Sally and McQueen mom and dad?

Please update don't leave us like this
MissCarrera chapter 22 . 2/1/2012
Oh my goodness gracious! That is my squealing at the amazingness of this story. I seriously love it so much! One of the under-reviewed/under-rated stories on here I think. But I appreciate the excellence in it, so please continue! Even if you're just writing what feels right, it is great. Oh, and the kissy-lovey stuff at the beginning was written very well. Fluff! -

~MissCarrera