Reviews for You're Adopted!
Tsukiko K chapter 9 . 9/27
Well, this was utterly pointless. I was hoping for a story where Ed was more defiant like he usually is, but he gave in too easily.
Jenstone chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
Haha xD I'm sorry I'm too lazy to log in. This is great.
FayeTheBitch chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Let me guess? His punishment is going to be something like "Clean the house, my slave-er, son! That's what I ment! Son!"
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
Amazing! You have to continue! I love it! Great job!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Nice chapter. It's good to see Edward was able to get a little revenge. You're right he does have those two weaknesses.

Riza's comment on their arguments is hilarious. "When did I say that? I don't take sides, I'm neutral in these childish arguments between you and Ed." Those two will drive her insane.

Great work with this chapter, I look forward to the next. :)

PS: Have fun in Italy.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
This was great! And full of humor.
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was (the whole story) very cute, I especially like the Royai parts. Please keep writing more chapters
KIBucs15 chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Omg u need to write the next chapter please!
anime-neko-chan chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
i love your story but where is the next chapter? oh yeah i love it because its silly at the same time heartfelt its just perfect -
0-mirage-0 chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
An action packed chapter! I can't believe Roy ratted Ed out like that! Poor Ed. This story is really focusing on the parentalroy/ed, you can really feel it. I am going to cheer a little on Ed's side, Roy's always getting the last laugh, lets throw some sympathy to our favorite little alchemist :) Good job!
0-mirage-0 chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
So far the plot is moving right along. good job! You have a lot of dialogue, and that really helps bring your characters into view. You can hear Ed's frustration, and hear Roy being smug. One suggestion I have is to slow down in scenes that have things you really want your readers to notice. For example, previously Roy carried Ed, and that is a pretty big deal, also in this one the discussion with the library seemed a big deal. Sometimes you can help your readers understand what your characters are thinking and feeling by describing their thoughts, thought process, and using the setting around them to build up their dialogue. It's easy to let dialogue tell people what your characters are thinking and doing, by having them say it, or yell it, but it is powerful when you use everything together so your reader feels it. ...but that's just a suggestion! Not meant to be a flame. So far you've had some great scenes and it's fun watching Ed giving Roy a run for his money.
0-mirage-0 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
"I wasn't surprised when I heard my door being broken down" ...okay I laughed out loud when I read this. It seems no matter how often Ed practices his extreme antics, they're still funny.

Cute beginning! Reading both perspectives is fun.
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
This was very OOC, but otherwise good. Funny, too! Haha especially since Ed has shown he respects women more than men. Growing up with his mother and Izumi taught him that
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
I do believe you are improving! Haha
Ooo, Ed is going to get it!
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
That was a better chapter, well done