Reviews for Nightingale
randilynnbaby18 chapter 12 . 2/25
I liked this a lot, honestly. The ending was cute and funny, but it feels like it went too fast. The story, and the relationship between Sakura and Itachi at the beginning. I'm not saying change it, or that you did a bad job or anything of the sort. I liked this story. I think it was pretty well written other than a few typos i can see. The typos are mostly she/he mix ups. But overall i think you did a good job with this story.
I adore that ending. It's just so damn cute and ugh.
Mei fa-chan chapter 12 . 2/25
Loved it!
Avyy chapter 12 . 2/5
I loved this so much :)
phantomhieve chapter 12 . 1/1
is this story really end? keep begging more of this.
Delicate Desires chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
Ahh! So cute! I absolutely loved it :)
JiRiAnna chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
I really like your cross-transplantation theory
Harleenbean chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
im ded
parsimonia chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
I loved it, from beginning to end!
Thank you so much for writing this! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I liked how you developed the characters in accordance of how the story was advancing.
I wish you all the success in the world with your original series now.

Lots of love x
amihani chapter 12 . 8/6/2016
This is such a well written story; you have a gift for vivid descriptions! My favorite part was the scene when Itachi mastered the sonar jutsu and how you described how he first "saw" Sakura using that jutsu. The last few chapters I feel could have been stretched and developed further, but overall I really enjoyed this piece. Cheers!
thefifthgen chapter 12 . 7/2/2016
I am floating in a sea of fluff, drama, love and amazingness.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2016
I love love LOVE your story and the way your write, it's honestly so mesmerizing I can't stop reading! I do have an issue with your Itachi not being really on character though. I feel like he wouldn't be the one to throw tantrums and throw things at people. I mean, he's an S ranked shinobi who's killed countless people. I'm sure he could intimidate them just by glaring lol. Your Itachi is great and I love him, but not really the Itachi Kishimoto painted... But I don't mean to bash your writing. Just my opinion!
flaminguchiha chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
What a sweet and gentle story.. I loved it til the end..
flaminguchiha chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
This was a sweet, erotic and yet funny chapter! i love it
RoseyDevlin chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
Oooo so Sasuke did love Sakura as they were in a relatsionship but now i wonder does he still? Hot chapter, i didn't expect for the whole lemon ;)