Reviews for Nightingale
Elwin Ailred chapter 12 . 8/17
This was just an all around adorable story. Great read.

-EA
lol the cookies comment. Tis Ladyhawke!
I got super excited when I saw that haha xD One of my favorite movies!

Really enjoying the fic :3 Cant wait to keep reading! Though im ungodly late to it and you probably wont even see this comment

Is it wierd that I took a lot of pleasure in Sasuke and Naruto wearing jonin vests? XP
silmaril chapter 12 . 7/1
Hey there! I know this is long coming, but I read this fic years and years ago, probably when you started with it, and really really liked it! At the time I didn't feel I would have anything to say that would interest an author and didn't have a FF account either. I lost this and found it right now on a tumblr fic rec, so reread it all in one afternoon. Just wanted to say, if you still read reviews, that I loved even more now! I've always thought your itachi and other characters were great, but now I can appreciate the Sakura you created. The one she should be. I loved that she is her own woman in your fic, she accepts what she feels and goes with it, she accepts that she is great at what she does, etc etc. She really is an older and more mature version of the character we love and kishimoto made her to be at the end of this anime.
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for writing, for sharing it and for the fluff and heat and sensitivity in this story! Hope you're still writing what you love! Cheers!
Bean and Pea chapter 12 . 6/8
I liked it, start to finish. :)
Bean and Pea chapter 10 . 6/8
You probably know it by now but you had been typing Denzou instead of Danz┼Ź or Danzou for how many chapters now. Just a thought, in case you ever wanted to fix or clean up.
Bean and Pea chapter 9 . 6/8
"Your face... I'll be able to see..."

Aww.
Bean and Pea chapter 8 . 6/8
This fic is probably finished but it would have been neat to add flashbacks of Sasuke and Sakura, of what went wrong.
Bean and Pea chapter 7 . 6/8
hohohoho
Bean and Pea chapter 6 . 6/8
I wish I had more to say about this story so I could leave you reviews, but as it is, I have nothing of use to say. Every chapter is good.

I guess I could mention now, although it's useless at this point, that sometimes (at least I've noticed more than once) you write pours instead of pores. I have forgotten the specific chapter, but it was when Sakura was shivering and feeling all sorts of things happen to her skin and her pores lol.
Bean and Pea chapter 5 . 6/8
Awwwwwwwwww. That was very nice. I hope Itachi will be able to truly see by the end of this story.
Myem04 chapter 1 . 5/5
Lady Hawke...Great movie
randilynnbaby18 chapter 12 . 2/25
I liked this a lot, honestly. The ending was cute and funny, but it feels like it went too fast. The story, and the relationship between Sakura and Itachi at the beginning. I'm not saying change it, or that you did a bad job or anything of the sort. I liked this story. I think it was pretty well written other than a few typos i can see. The typos are mostly she/he mix ups. But overall i think you did a good job with this story.
I adore that ending. It's just so damn cute and ugh.
Mei fa-chan chapter 12 . 2/25