Reviews for Nightingale
jhian casey chapter 12 . 7/25
well, its a nice fic.. cute coz of sakura actually popping the question.. heheh
anyway, i enjoyed reading your fic.. keep inspired! and thanku for writing an itasaku!;)
jhian casey chapter 8 . 7/25
that's crazy.. i think sasuke really loves her..
she should've comforted him, you know.. she acts like she didn't even care about him anymore..
poor HOT sasuke-kun.,
jhian casey chapter 7 . 7/25
hope sakura slept with sasuke and neji too. ghat would be hot as hell too! hahaha
Krisymkk chapter 5 . 7/24
The first dozens of times Ive read this, I missed Noin biting Itachi.
Lizzy chapter 3 . 6/4
Omg, i love your reference to Lady Hawk, it's my favorite movie and I watch it all the time with my mother. You just won best story in my opinion :D
butterfly9070 chapter 1 . 5/18
I really enjoyed this story. It was well written and the language was beautiful. I especially liked the descriptions from Itachis point of view...everything described with sound,smell,touch. I would think that would be challenging but you really pulled it off wonderfully. I also really liked your portrayal of Sasuke and Sakura's relationship. It added nice depth to the story without being an over the top love triangle. I also appreciated the length...I know, sounds weird but I feel some authors draw a story out into 30 chapters when the plot really only needs half of that. This story flowed was well developed and there was no unnecessary filler distracting from your plot. Well done all around.
august10045 chapter 9 . 4/13
Oh my god! This is the best!
august10045 chapter 6 . 4/13
Oh my god! Didnt think sakura would realise it first!
august10045 chapter 4 . 4/13
Your the man 'tachi-san
august10045 chapter 3 . 4/13
This was really cute, definetly an upgrade from having water thrown at you by a sexy bishi.
august10045 chapter 2 . 4/13
Oh my Kami! That was soo moe, but a little sad on iatchi's part.
august10045 chapter 1 . 4/13
Soo excited to start this story!
LoonyTuned chapter 12 . 4/4
Read this in one night. It's 7:48 am.

THIS STORY IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.
niko chapter 12 . 1/29
me encanto, es una historia muy linda.
QueenofRhymes chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Dang it! I am hooked and I should be studying! Thanks a lot!