Reviews for Nightingale
thefifthgen chapter 12 . 7/2
I am floating in a sea of fluff, drama, love and amazingness.
I love love LOVE your story and the way your write, it's honestly so mesmerizing I can't stop reading! I do have an issue with your Itachi not being really on character though. I feel like he wouldn't be the one to throw tantrums and throw things at people. I mean, he's an S ranked shinobi who's killed countless people. I'm sure he could intimidate them just by glaring lol. Your Itachi is great and I love him, but not really the Itachi Kishimoto painted... But I don't mean to bash your writing. Just my opinion!
flaminguchiha chapter 12 . 4/2
What a sweet and gentle story.. I loved it til the end..
flaminguchiha chapter 7 . 4/2
This was a sweet, erotic and yet funny chapter! i love it
RoseyDevlin chapter 7 . 3/26
Oooo so Sasuke did love Sakura as they were in a relatsionship but now i wonder does he still? Hot chapter, i didn't expect for the whole lemon ;)
RoseyDevlin chapter 5 . 3/25
Somehow i find it so weird that Sasuke is not even little bit jelous of Sakura spending a lot of time with his brother and the fact their growing closer with each day :o
RoseyDevlin chapter 3 . 3/25
Im curious whether Sasuke in this story also loves Sakura and later gets jelous of her and his brother blooming relatsionship in the future ;)
RoseyDevlin chapter 2 . 3/25
I has no idea what florence nightingale was till you said about it which now got me interested of its story. The story is refreshing, i really like your detailed writing :)
mickyyoung chapter 12 . 2/27
Thank you for writing this! Such a greay piece! The story is lovely and vey heartwarming, especially the moment Itachi saw Sakura.
LoonyTuned chapter 11 . 1/17
Reading this for the third time and fell in love all over again :')
Danny Bunny chapter 12 . 1/3
I absolutely loved this! I loved that you kept everyone in character, especially Itachi.

Even though my heart is SasuSaku, you made me a fan of your history. Hahaha.

Continue with your awesomeness! 3
guest chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
the ending was cute, im saying that cuz while i was reading my kitty was right beside me and well yeah ,cute!
Viva chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
Such a sweet ending. Just what I needed. Thank you.. it was beautiful!
august10045 chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
That was extremly sweet in the end. I cringed a little at the beginning of the chapter at how much Itachi's pride must have hurt. Then it made me touch my glasses run to my mirror and thanked god that i still had my eye sight.
People who are still able to function while being blind and actually LIVE are heroes in my book.
young kagome chapter 12 . 10/8/2015
Cute story. Only thing I didn't like was how much of a brat itachi was. I mean really? Throwing things? Temper tantrums? He acted like a child. But it was alright otherwise. Good job.