Reviews for Nightingale
Hahahaha man I love this . So beautiful amazing and Sakura proposed itachi...huh... I didn't saw that one coming . It was so good really a beautiful story omg I wanna hug you rn...
KuriKashi chapter 12 . 2/15
This was absolutely adorable! There was also a nice amount of drama! There was a good balance of romance, drama and comedy! I like how all the characters appear to be competent skill wise! Sakura's perfect chakra control and intelligence was well presented as well as how she ACTUALLY matures as a person.
I like how this story covers a bit of mental and physical health and how people suffer from it. It was a really enjoyable perspective!
Well done and well written!
up4llnight chapter 12 . 2/8
i'm not crying, you are
iBloo chapter 1 . 1/7
I love this story. Thank you so much for sharing!

SasuSaku is my main OTP, but I don’t mind reading other pairings with her. This fic nearly convinced me to contemplate if Itachi would be a better match. Hahaha. Good job with that! The interactions you wrote for Sasuke and Itachi were all too believable. I forgot for a moment I wasn’t reading canon stuff.

At some point, my heart was screaming for SasuSaku to happen, though. The way you wrote Sasuke’s feelings for her made me shed tears for him. That boy just needs to be loved. Lol.

This story is great. Again, thank you so much for sharing. Good luck with your original works!
SilverDreamsCA chapter 8 . 11/26/2017
Wow that conversation went sideways real quick
SilverDreamsCA chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
Seriously only Naruto! Idiot
U chapter 12 . 11/18/2017
Amazing. Thank you for writing this.
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 12 . 10/22/2017
I almost hope it's end with SasuSaku, because Sasuke also need to be saved. But then again, Itachi win my heart again with his gentleness, so, ItaSaku is the best ending. Glad it became one. I enjoy it, thank you for share this amazing story
clestourgeon31 chapter 12 . 10/18/2017
Loved this story! So very perfect! Great!
Elwin Ailred chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
This was just an all around adorable story. Great read.

Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
lol the cookies comment. Tis Ladyhawke!
I got super excited when I saw that haha xD One of my favorite movies!

Really enjoying the fic :3 Cant wait to keep reading! Though im ungodly late to it and you probably wont even see this comment

Is it wierd that I took a lot of pleasure in Sasuke and Naruto wearing jonin vests? XP
silmaril chapter 12 . 7/1/2017
Hey there! I know this is long coming, but I read this fic years and years ago, probably when you started with it, and really really liked it! At the time I didn't feel I would have anything to say that would interest an author and didn't have a FF account either. I lost this and found it right now on a tumblr fic rec, so reread it all in one afternoon. Just wanted to say, if you still read reviews, that I loved even more now! I've always thought your itachi and other characters were great, but now I can appreciate the Sakura you created. The one she should be. I loved that she is her own woman in your fic, she accepts what she feels and goes with it, she accepts that she is great at what she does, etc etc. She really is an older and more mature version of the character we love and kishimoto made her to be at the end of this anime.
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for writing, for sharing it and for the fluff and heat and sensitivity in this story! Hope you're still writing what you love! Cheers!
Bean and Pea chapter 12 . 6/8/2017
I liked it, start to finish. :)
Bean and Pea chapter 10 . 6/8/2017
You probably know it by now but you had been typing Denzou instead of Danzō or Danzou for how many chapters now. Just a thought, in case you ever wanted to fix or clean up.
Bean and Pea chapter 9 . 6/8/2017
"Your face... I'll be able to see..."