Reviews for Guardian Angel
PatchDolly chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
I cant even contain myself
I feel like Im going to explode, this was so emotional
The writing is beautiful but i cant stand how he died D:
PatchDolly chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
His mom i have no clue
His sister, idk maybe yachiru? or someone... i probably guessed waaaaaay off xD
its only chapter 3 and i'm intrigued by the way! :D
KackiJax chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
It will be interesting to see where Grimmjow and Ulquiorra's relationship will go from here, as Ulquiorra is dead and will eventually pass on (I'm guessing). You said it wasn't your best, but i thout the lemon was touching and felt fitting for the story. You introduced some new characters and relationships at the end of this chapter and I'm curious to see how you'll incorporate and develop them into the story, if you do. Overall, I'm glad Grimm and Ulqui got to this point without it be dragged on for too long, though I probably wouldn't complain if you did since I really like the plot and characterizations. Great job and I hope you find the time to continue this story!
GrimmUlquigrrrl chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
When are you continuing this? Or am I a moron and it's over? I hope it's not over, there are so many places you could go with this...
ShiroMoon chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
I love this story, I love this story, I LOVE this story!

The emotions in it are amazing, you had me tearing up for both Grimmjow's guilt and suffering and for Ulquiorra's horrible, horrible past. *hugs Ulquiorra figure* And I adore Grimmjow's character development and how he confessed. Normally I would find a confession so 'out of blue' strange, but I felt like it made absolute sense and it was perfect because of the situation, his pain and absolute horror and guilt over Ulquiorra! And the lemon was PERFECT, so don't worry, plenty of emotion for me. :)

But God, I fucking hate Aizen...you wrote him so disgusting and so sick and just horrible! D: I want to stab him and rip his eyes out and cut off his...well...yeah. Seriously...my heart was clenching and breaking for Ulquiorra and then for Grimmjow. This story is deep, disturbing but beautifully and amazingly written. Amazing job and I look forward to the next update!
ShiroMoon chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Jesus this story is gripping. It's completely different from any other GrimmUlqui fanfic I have read. It's...it's really deep, that is all I can say and I truly look forward to reading more about your portrayal of Grimmjow and Ulquiorra's relationship. It's so damn good in this story! :D

will read more tomorrow! D
luckless-is-me chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
Honestly, I like this chapter.

I know you said that the lemon in the beginning wasn't one of your best, but I still like how it came out. It wasn't so much about the actions or the words, or anything at all about what they were doing really. I think I just love the amount of emotion you were able to put into it so easily without going overboard. The characters still come off as themselves, but there's still that undertone of change that I like seeing. For that reason, I think you do rather well on the intimate scene between the two, especially taking into account Ulquiorra's past experience without making him seem weak or worse off for it. (Grimmjow seemed more worried about it than Ulquiorra ever was.)

On another note, the ending bit with Hinamori and Toshiro. I don't really know what to say to that bit since I'm not as familiar with their characters, but I do think it was a sweet scene between the two of them. And I like the bit about smiles and Toshiro not being a liar. I like that a lot.

Anyway, nice chapter; I'm looking forward to more! _
Kajune chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
Didn't expect this much romance so soon, but since it was nice to read and little faults were in it, I enjoyed it.

Well done.
wandkind chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
I am so fucking HOOKED. I burst into tears when I didn't see another chapter MORE FOR GODS SAKE
Daimyo Inugami chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
Amazing i loved it i want more
my black crimson rose chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
D'aww Grimm; and that's all I can say... d'aww. :insert sadface: Good chapter, I'm looking forward to the next.
Eleanor Roseclear chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
*cries while laughing* It was so heartbreaking yet so beautiful...

What will happen to them now? Grimmjow just confessed his love to a deadman... Will their love have any hope at ALL? I'm excited to see what the next chapter will bring...
productsoflife chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
I LOVE this story! Seriously, I fucking love it. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for the next chapter! It's totally kickass. 3 3
luckless-is-me chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
This was- I don't even know.

I love the beginning. It was sad, but it was so real. Grimmjow's pain is obvious in this and his thoughts- everything. It all just runs together perfectly, like it's blended. He blames himself for this, even though he didn't do anything. And that's just it. He didn't do anything and he realizes that.

The scene with his friends was enthralling. It was obvious that they care for him and didn't really understand what was going on, but it's also obvious that Grimmjow was lost in his own thoughts. Of both his pain and Ulquiorra's, and maybe in some backwards way, he blames his friends too, because they didn't notice it either. But not as much as he blames himself.

The ending scene with Ulquiorra was perfect. It was different than the others. No less emotional, but their was a level of shock there and the emotions between the two obviously haven't been tested. Grimmjow's anger at it all, and then confessing his love for Ulquiorra was something strangely endearing. The way that they hugged- the first with Ulquiorra in shock and the next with Grimmjow leaning into Ulquiorra- was lovely. It showed more of their characters and how things have changed since the beginning of this. Really, wonderfully done.

And then the last sentence. That really brings the entire chapter into perspective- the entire story, honestly. It really just sets things up for the next chapter and I can't wait to read it.

On another note, I hope things go okay with the hurricane and school. _
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
You're so adorable. Olive reading your A/Ns.

I remember starting this off awhile ago, bur forgot, since I was not HOOKED for some reason. I reread it and now I think I'm stupid. It really was very interesting. I love your approach on how Ulquiorra is/why he's became fallen or whatever. Really cool, dawg. I also liked Renji moments. The story is rather odd, but without positive quirks being he reason. You deserve more reviews, you do.

Sorry I'ma too lazy to log in, homes. Just some word of praise.