Reviews for Just say something!
SheWhoDancesWithPeacocks chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I'm a total sucker for sweet sibling fics, so I loved yours. I actually liked the narrative voice quite a bit, though there are a few errors here and there. The changing pov is a little confusing but I think it would actually be *easier* to understand without the ~LL~ and ~JS~ as those actually threw me off a bit.

Overall though, this was really sweet...so thanks.
lirio de amor chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is different, but I also liked it. Good...and interesting work here)
AsterLea chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I agree, I think the shifting viewpoints is a bit confusing, especially because Lily speaking in second person to herself. If you made it entirely third person omniscient (to see into both James' and Lily's thoughts), it would have a much steadier flow.

Other than that, you have a very sweet moment here that shows how close the two siblings are and how much Lily needs her brother in this completely new situation. Her line "everything is so different here" is very much open to interpretation, but James handles it well and in a brotherly manner. Cute!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
awwww
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
it was a good one thanks
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I liked this very much. I will admit it was hard to follow the changing point of view, but I think you have a beautiful narrative voice here. I noticed in some places you changed Lily's thoughts to italics, but not everywhere; perhaps expanding that to include the beginning of the fic, or line breaks between the POVs, would make it more clear. Great idea with the "school isn't like home" theme!
My Dear Professor McGonagall chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was very, very sweet! Personally, these two are one of my favorite sets of siblings, and I think you did a lovely job with them! Thank you so much for the submission :)

Lucy