Reviews for Love from Pain
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Oh, right, forgot about the blatant disregard for the Westermarck Effect. So, yeah, Mark's definitely a Marty Stu. But you've created a compelling enough storyline to overcome this cardinal sin of fanfic writing-I'm still interested in spite of the wish fulfillment aspects.

Also, it's been so long since I played Dawn of the New World that I completely forgot that Alice had a tendency to refer to everyone with cutesy nicknames. Good job preserving that quirk.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I cringed at the overly detailed descriptions of clothing; they're generally characteristic of bad fanfiction. That said, while this clearly looks like a typical wish fulfillment fantasy...it's not awful. Kind of good actually.
sephchipmunk chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Man do people HATE quitters
Dr.Bob chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
You are 100% right, Alice is OCC, but not for Decus' death but because her reaction. She recovered super fast, she wasn't under a big depression for losing her beloved, and barely talked or thought about him. If that wasn't enough she suddenly trusts someone she didn't know and said that he was handsome. The list of convenient OCCness goes on but I won't point them all.

You made almost clear that this is going to be an OC(maybe OC self-insert projection)xAlice fic so I have some questions.

1) Decus will apear in the future of the fic or will stay conveniently dead?

2) Is this really going to be an OCxAlice?

I would like this two questions to be answered before keep reading future chapters. I'm an Alice fan (and also a DecusxAlice fan) and I want to know what I will find here.
Kage Bijuu chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
THis is a very epic story just to let you know and why did you disable the your PM as I can't get my PM as your and mine are seem to be connected now so can you please unlock the PM as I was looking at information on Muretas Negras.