Reviews for Veritas
Guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
Loved this story... One of my favourites
mendenbar chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
A silly point (or perhaps a stinky one) but did anyone take Booth to the restroom during those three days? It is a tried and true method of breaking someone by forcing them to soil themselves, but I would not expect it to work on someone with Booth's training and experience. However, three days is still three days. Do you know the Rule of Threes? Three weeks without food, three days without water, three minutes without air. In general, all are fatal unless you are in excellent condition.

This has been a very interesting fic. Will you write a sequel where we find out Hacker's motivation? Or just another story about whatever suits your fancy? I look forward to it if you do.
couchpotato565 chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
plz update oon love your story
mendenbar chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Doesn't help Hacker at all that Booth doesn't have a clue what the current location of possession of the blueprints is. He can ask/threaten etc until he is blue in the face and it won't do him any good. Now, I don't know so much about Jack. How strong is he? Not necessarily physically, but mentally, morally, stubbornly?
mendenbar chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
When a government wishes to use this power, it can be terribly destructive. And the slowness of bureaucracy means that many people can be hurt before it is stopped. Assuming it is stopped at all.
aroundpeginasquarehole chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
:'( Poor Booth and Brennan and Parker and Angela and Hodgins and Sweets and anyone else I'm forgetting! This chapter almost made me cry.
lyingxiscariot chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Aww :/ This chapter made me sad, but Hodgins was funny. I could picture him in my head just sitting there with the biggest smile on his face. I hope that Booth and Hodgins get out soon.
lyingxiscariot chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
I was so excited when I saw that you updated this story. :]

I hope Sweets doesn't get arrested and they find a way to Hacker down, and I love that Brennan told Booth that she is in love with him, that's huge for Brennan. Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
SouthunLady chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
I can hardly wait for Hacker to be found out and punished. He's such a mean person in this story.
couchpotato565 chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
so excited for the next chapter plz update soon!
lyingxiscariot chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
How can Brennan not believe Booth? I mean she trusts Hacker but she obviously doesn't trust Booth which is a major problem. She knows Booth so much more than she knows Hacker, so for her to believe Hacker over Booth is insane! I'm not happy with Brennan right now. :/

But this story is great!
mendenbar chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Booth has evidence (eye witness statements to Hodgins about Hacker conveniently leaving just before the bombing as opposed to actually being in the building as he claimed.)

Hacker has found the perfect wedge to drive between Booth and Brennan - lack of trust.
SouthunLady chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
He's got some of the best people around him willing to believe and to help him. Hodgins, Brennan and dare I say Sweets, even though I don't like him.
mendenbar chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Don't believe that Booth will be anyone's "pet" for long.
couchpotato565 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
great job cant wait for you to update