Reviews for i haven't figured you out yet
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Awww! Well that warmed my cockles!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Aww.
So pretty.
I love this.
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This oneshot does have that quality of being happy/sad at the same time. It has some underlying melancholic tone but still has Robbie and Jade being sweet. I love the simplicity of your writing style too because it's kind of beautiful and makes all the lines my favourite lines.
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Woah, I've never read this pairing before. Pretty awesome.(:

I really liked this and that it had a happy ending because not enough stories have happy endings...

Great job.
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
okay, so i LOVE this, and didn't review because i was on vacation and busy and all that other crap, so...

this was just the sweetest, saddest thing ever. i love how much happens to them over the course of one day, how they fall in love and so much drama arises from it, but then it ends somewhat happily, and kurbyhf no words can describe it.

i want to pick a favorite part, but i cannot - it's just very good throughout, with all the details and everything. amazing. please write more robbiejade, they are my official otp now, beckcat can just scoot over into the backseat, and you are the best writer of them i know. purty pleaaaaaaaa moar.
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Aww! Pretty! Seriously, Lara, you have a gift. I missed your writing so much, but I want you to be happy.:) Be happy, and I'm here. SMILES!

LOL
incoherent.melodies chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I really like this story! Your writing is perfect and the dialogue was perfect :):)
BabyDavid chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Sooo cute! I love all the moments you have between Jade and Robbie. I think it's cute how Robbie is always doubting Jade's affection, but since she continues to come back to him he remains happy. Really nice job! Rade perfection.
Ashboo211 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I love this !

Raaade!
lost in silence x chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh my sweet goodness. Your writing...I'm sorry I sound like a spazz but its amazing. I've always been a die hard Beck/Jade fan but the idea of her with Robbie is intriguing.

You have talent, never stop writing
FreeToLive603 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011