Reviews for You and Him
46captain46 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
awwwwwww...that was really cute! loved it, please write more!
queenoffandoma chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
it is amazing and it needs a sequal
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I loved it! Try America and Canada again! I loved this story!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! THIS IS FANTASTIC
Passing Stranger chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Up until when you said, "-and suddenly they were spooning." I was all like, awww! So cute!

Then, after I read that, I'm like *really retarded perverted grin*
Cocococo.Bells chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Oh my gosh! You just did not end that there! How could you! What happened next! Tell me! What?!

Fangirling aside, this is such a sad, heartbreaking story of how much Yukio loves Rin in more ways than one. The way Rin acts, it's almost like he knows of Yukio's feelings and reciprocates it. I seriously hopes so.

Really good job!

OkumuraTwincest forever!
BookAddict67 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Wow, that was cute as Hell! I loved the end though. IT WAS SO GODDAMN PERFECT! That was great! Thank you.
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
My toes curl with how cute these two are. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
cute
cutecumbers chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
You captured their relationship perfectly. So sweet. uwu
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Well written and hilairious.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Very in-charadter and insightful! Lovely work! XD
Floofeymarshmallow chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Absolutely beautiful!
fallenshadow42 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! write the ameri/can! lol, that a good pairing, to bad they're twins XD i really like this story and- You. Are. . 2nd person. i got in an argument with my spanish teacher about weather stories can be written in 2nd person, thats for furthering my point.
Nonius9 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Huh, I really missed a nice little fic like this one.. This is the proof that you can write something like this: you can feet the love radiating from it without a single kiss, just the two of them, loving each other. I really missed reading a fic of this kind. Everyone, when you mention boyxboy love, they associate it with yaoi, lemon, M rating and other similar stuff, instead of thinking about that love isn't just having sex. If it's the outcome, then oh well, but just being that is wrong. Love is what we can see/read in this fanfic, without a single kiss, two boys being in love. That's what I call art!

So what I wanted to say is: keep up with the good work, honey! :)