Reviews for Worlds Collide
UseFistNotMouth chapter 14 . 1/26
Fun story, too bad it's abandoned. Prefer this version to Madara's tragic manipulations in canon.
Sensei Kitty chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
Last update July 10 2013...? NOOOOOOOOO!

I literally read the whole of the 'Worlds Apart' and up to this chapter in not even two days.. ITS SO GOOD - I personally like Wprlds Apart better but that's only caus I like ANBU Kakashi better than the present one... I too am a huge Kakashi fan! This one is awesome though, I love how you've portrayed Rin in this.

I just read your profile update and its labelled December 20 which is today's date, but perhaps it could have lat year - 2013.

I hope you update soon, this most definitely my favourite HP and Naruto crossover. I've read a few ANBU/young Kakashi in HP stories but no-one seems to continue and I'm just sitting there like: ... They just had to end the chapter with a cliffhanger, and never update it... NOOOOO!
Please, please, please updateeeeeee!

Sensei Kitty
El0ndon chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
Please update! Its betting so gooooood!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Dude are you dead or something...cause this story has last been updated a year ago.
I love your story and really, really hope you continue it.
I love your stories and really hope your not one of those people who just goes away with unfinished business and loose ends.
Hope you update soon. :D 3
Oh and if it's just a writers block I'm really sorry if I offended you in anyway possible.
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
awww no no more chapters :(

great story
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
ooh I can't wait to see how this creepazoid fares against the Copycat Nin
Little Kunai chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
finally
does rokuro wanna get back home too or is it something else
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
oh is this a sequel?
xX Feathered Xx chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Aw. Awwww... :3
Rin and Kakashi... honestly I don't really ship them (gen ftw!) but if it's in the form of this fic, it's acceptable. :P
(I just noticed Rokuro sounds like Rokudo... bah. This is what being an otaku does to you, you see connections where there are none. )
The manga...hm. Well. It's getting pretty...outrageous. But I'm going to see it through to the end! Eh, must be ethics or something. *shrug
And I can't just abandon the story just there either! It's like, been a the final battle for half a year... -_- I'm looking forwards to how Kishimoto wraps it up.
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Naruto is kinda doin' a DBZ,
Goku: "Constipation!"
*enemy gets constipated too*
Goku: "SS1!"
*enemy pops some 'roids*
Goku: "Super Constipation 2!"
*enemy pulls off mutation/transformation*
Seriously, I'm waiting for someone to grow massive hair right now on Naruto.
PokeKid 25 chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Great update! Short but sweet :D
Thriaemis chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Good to have you back! I enjoyed the chapter, though I did have to go back and reread parts of the story. Rin is great as always, and I really liked her conversation with Kakashi:)