Reviews for Worlds Collide
tabjoy13 chapter 14 . 6/8
Are you going to continue this story? Because you really should, I mean, it'd be nice. You've come so far and it's a very good story. I guess what I'm asking is if you're taking a break or not finishing the story for good, because I can tell from your author's notes that you sometimes take long breaks. We're still out here hoping for an ending, but if you're done that's fine too. Thank you for the wonderful story.
UseFistNotMouth chapter 14 . 1/26
Fun story, too bad it's abandoned. Prefer this version to Madara's tragic manipulations in canon.
Sensei Kitty chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
Last update July 10 2013...? NOOOOOOOOO!

I literally read the whole of the 'Worlds Apart' and up to this chapter in not even two days.. ITS SO GOOD - I personally like Wprlds Apart better but that's only caus I like ANBU Kakashi better than the present one... I too am a huge Kakashi fan! This one is awesome though, I love how you've portrayed Rin in this.

I just read your profile update and its labelled December 20 which is today's date, but perhaps it could have lat year - 2013.

I hope you update soon, this most definitely my favourite HP and Naruto crossover. I've read a few ANBU/young Kakashi in HP stories but no-one seems to continue and I'm just sitting there like: ... They just had to end the chapter with a cliffhanger, and never update it... NOOOOO!
Please, please, please updateeeeeee!

Sensei Kitty
El0ndon chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
Please update! Its betting so gooooood!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Dude are you dead or something...cause this story has last been updated a year ago.
I love your story and really, really hope you continue it.
I love your stories and really hope your not one of those people who just goes away with unfinished business and loose ends.
Hope you update soon. :D 3
Oh and if it's just a writers block I'm really sorry if I offended you in anyway possible.
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
awww no no more chapters :(

great story
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
ooh I can't wait to see how this creepazoid fares against the Copycat Nin
Little Kunai chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
finally
does rokuro wanna get back home too or is it something else
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
oh is this a sequel?
xX Feathered Xx chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Aw. Awwww... :3
Rin and Kakashi... honestly I don't really ship them (gen ftw!) but if it's in the form of this fic, it's acceptable. :P
(I just noticed Rokuro sounds like Rokudo... bah. This is what being an otaku does to you, you see connections where there are none. )
The manga...hm. Well. It's getting pretty...outrageous. But I'm going to see it through to the end! Eh, must be ethics or something. *shrug
And I can't just abandon the story just there either! It's like, been a the final battle for half a year... -_- I'm looking forwards to how Kishimoto wraps it up.
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Naruto is kinda doin' a DBZ,
Goku: "Constipation!"
*enemy gets constipated too*
Goku: "SS1!"
*enemy pops some 'roids*
Goku: "Super Constipation 2!"
*enemy pulls off mutation/transformation*
Seriously, I'm waiting for someone to grow massive hair right now on Naruto.
PokeKid 25 chapter 14 . 7/10/2013