Reviews for The Language of Flowers
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I love how you thought of this, however for people who do not know the language of flowers could you put the meaning of a rose with thorns.
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Kind of spooky! Great work :)
nicole813711 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was nice and short! I loved it!
ViveWonderland chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
very creepy and lovely and beautiful all at the same time. I love it.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Accurate in every way.
Aerieada chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Beautiful and intriguing as always.
marlinowl chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is so simple, but has so many layers of hidden complexities concealed beneath the deceptively simple writing. The last line carries so much meaning to it; when I read it it was like a Twilight Zone moment. That's really the beauty of drabbles - that you can say so much in so few words. There's nothing much more I can say about this piece because it's on a whole different level from what I've been reading so far. Thank you for writing this.
elfigreen14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Can you say "foreshadowing"? Brilliance here. You manage to fit such brilliance in an inch and a half of writing. Jealous.

This tells us so much, specifically that Erik recognizes that this road for him will not be easy, but he takes the chance anyway. He recognized that although she may look perfect, she will hurt him at times, just as he may do with her. And the rest, well, is history ;) Lovely evermore.
Call it Maglc chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
An interesting idea... Meg obviously is smarter than us, noticing that. I suppose that could symbolize their bittersweet relationship... though it could mean a whole bunch of things if carefully thought out. Clever, although VERY short. But, I imagine you made it to be short :) Until next time!

Best Wishes,

Evening Starbossa chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh wow. Yet another awesomely wonderful story from you! I love it! :)