Reviews for North Wind
wow! i love it, i love it, i love should be more pregnant thor with more moose swing :D
Khaleesi95 chapter 1 . 2/12
I had not expected to love this story as much as I did. It is truly amazing and so well-written. Thor getting pregnant is a refreshing change (although it makes sense that it's always Loki who is the mom in other Thorki mpreg fics). I honestly don't know what to say. The relationship between Loki and Thor was handled very well. I love the fact that when they got intimate, Loki wanted to do things his way (this is Loki "I do what I want" Laufeyson). I also loved the fact that their daughter is the north wind. I just loved everything, okay?
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
wow ! that was perfect !
I loved it ! one of my favorite Thorki mpreg ever !
I wish there was more like this one !
perf !
TransitIntoANewWorld chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
i love this story
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Best Mpreg ever. Really, one of the best.
lederra chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Made a nice change...normally it is Loki who is preggers.
Pulcher Papilio chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I just love this story, so much.
baerritosandtears chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
awwwwww i love it
Ice7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Great story! Well written and very interesting.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Yet another amazing story... this was so wonderful! *sighs happily* I love your writing.
Andromeda Prime chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Really refreshing to see the "mom" being Thor this time. Hundreds of mom-Loki fanfictions get tiring after a bit.
ThatFunkyPsycho97 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
That was AMAZING! :'D
RosLunarBite chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That is gorgeous :)
angorianwolf chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
North wind sounds adorable and beautiful. I loved the interactions in this. I made a fanart inspired/based on this.

midnightstarfire . deviantart art/ I-m-WHAT-310485147

(no spaces)
Melodist chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I'm normally not one for mpreg, but I love the twist on this one. It was very beautiful and Thor and Loki were very true to character.

-Melodist