Reviews for North Wind
Aishiteru Koinu chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
For some reason, despite all the words you wrote being so appealing and lovely, I zoned in on favoring this particular descriptive line “…people's heads were no longer in danger of an intimate meeting with Mjölnir simply because Thor didn't like the way the table was laid out.” Also, during the part where Thor and Loki become quite intimate with one another, I did inwardly laugh when Loki kept insisting that they do it “my way” because it seems Loki’s common line to conjure up is “I do what I want” and well, Loki truly wanted his way in doing what he wanted. I loved this one-shot of yours and fell in love with your writing so I will be reading much of what you have to offer from now on.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Nice story :)
iameverything chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
i normally dont read MPreg's but this...this is just ridiculously GOOD! :D loved it soo much!
Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Interesting, very much so.
Paradox de la Paladino chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I don't know how many times I can say that! I'm so tired of Loki always being on bottom and "fragile" and "breakable" and always, ALWAYS, getting pregnant by Thor! This was a refreshing chance of pace! :)
chatnoir1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I admit MPEG is not my usual fare, but your stories are so well written and I love your humor. The birth was handled in a rather novel way, but then Thor gave birth to an unusual daughter. I love the way you write the interactions between Loki and Thor. Loki should know better - this isn't the first mischief he's committed that had unforeseen results.

Theses made me rotflmao - 'all the subtly of a frost giant riding a dragon using dwarves for cudgels' and 'Loki looked like he had seen Volstagg bound into the library naked and announce he was to wed the most beautiful of the Valkyries'
anon chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Normally I despise MPreg, but dammit, this was so, so good.
Huh chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Dumb
Borednbrowsing chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Funny and sweet. :)
sumofox chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
You did Loki & Thor proud, their personalities were accurate and the story was enjoyable. I wish for more stories like these.
lllaaazzzzyyyyy chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
FANTASTIC! LOVED EVERY BIT OF DESCRIPTION AND CHARACTERIZATION. somehow you managed comical, dramatic, and sexy all in one dreamy package. yummy-plotty-hovery-loki and not-always-a-dumb-blonde-thor SO FUN! You've got to do MOAR!
esther chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
today is a very, very good day.

this was incredible. i will use emoticons to express myself.

i saw that this fic was thor x loki - :D

i saw that it was mpreg - :O ...

i started reading - ...O_O

i kept reading - :)... :D ... XD

i finished reading - XDDDDDDDDDD

this was well-characterized, well-written, well-paced, well-bloody everything. nice job. very nice job. amazing.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2