Reviews for Don't Change
GleeFangurl721 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wasn't my cup of tea, but it was well written! And Starkid? Yay! Have you read any good starkid fanfics? (Shameless self promotion here- I write Starship fanfics)
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
u did amazing. never would have geussed it was ur first time. it had just the right amount of detail; enough that it was hot and made u want to read but not to much that it was gross. keep up the good work

-Ember:)
Little-Retard chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Well, I don't wanna be eaten by the monster, so I'll review. But, anyway, this story was awesome, and I teared up just a bit (I DID NOT CRY... -Sniffle-). It was well written with only a few mistakes, and I think this is great for your first Drarry. They're only slightly out of character, and I think that's great! Good for you!
SadisticSinner chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
It bombastic
PyroXNamedXHaze chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This was your FIRST Darry fic? you look like you've been doing them for years! It's so awesome! -fave-
lilz54 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Nicely done!
hearts.are.cold chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Damn you Lucius! *shakes fist*

Now on a more serious note...i loved it! it was cute :) and for your first it was really quite good :D I enjoyed it! Thank you.
Humbuggy chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
For your first one with 'sexual nonsense', it was really, pretty good. I quite liked it.
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011