Reviews for Another InuYasha High School Fic
Insane is my name chapter 3 . 2/20
Awwww poor sesshomaru and talk about tension :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) loved it :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 2 . 2/20
Oh gosh that made me soften and smile! He's such a charmer I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 2/20
He almost hit her and looked through her wallet! But it was hilarious I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
LunarStar98 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
HOW DARE YOU MAKE SESSHOUMARU CRY?! and why aren't there more chapters ? I wanna find out who gets Kagome...please continue
Wilde rock chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
On the topic of jay walking, it's also a crime I'm australia but I guess u can call me a bit of an idiot-I wanted to see what my parents would do if I got arrested and I figured that jay walking was the least serious offense that I could do to see what they would do, so I jay walked right in the view of a police car and they did nothing absolutely nothing, so I think u can be assured it's not a too serious offense (after that I gave up the idea of what would my parents do if I were to be arrested because in my opinion everything else is much too serious-it was just the whim of a reckless teenager)
Kagomaru-sama chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
It's so sadddd... :/

Pls UPDATE soon
ANONOMOUS chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
):( so sad...
kashiangel07 chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
D: poor sessh, can't be mad at his evil ways after this chapter. the perfect song (gone by n'sync) came on right when i got to the end too.

great story, can't wait to find out what will happen next .
Blueberry Babe chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
thanks good start.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
keep up the good work
Ashi chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
great story seshomaru's being a jerk want to know what happens pleas update
Theloverofthe3inu's4ever chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
i think this story is really god i realy do ur a great writer keep it coming update soon!
Theloverofthe3inu's4ever chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
its gud
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
oh...poor Maru-chan, i feel so bad for him. i like it though i have to wonder: are there demons in this fic (just curious), i like it and hope u will update soon!
emma221 chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
hey i was just wondering are u still going to go on with this story

its just i noticed u havent updated for a while lol