Reviews for Be Your Downfall
tees chapter 1 . 5/19
You're making me fall too hard in love with Quinntana, I CAN'T. Hahaha. This was an amazing read. I really enjoyed it. Even through all the hurt Quinn put Santana through, I was still rooting for them. They really just fit together perfectly in this verse and I love that it shows how far they're willing to go to make it work bc what they have is totally worth it. (Or I'm just talking outta my ass, LMAO. Whatever, I LOVE THIS.)
I almost cried at the end. But anyway, I loved how the story was broken up showing flashes of the therapy sessions and then everything else. It was all really smooth. Good story
Kenmura chapter 1 . 1/20
I've been reading A LOT of Quinntana fic and I can say this fic is rare. I like how you break it down to the therapy sessions and then the things Quinn experienced. All are very well writen, in a simple way. There are some parts that got me confused, but just like how you break one scene to another. Other than that, its great. I rarely care to read a fic per paragraph (because I read a lot, found same things and I just dont have the patience lol), but this one I did. It's also different how you make Quinn to be the sex addict, but from personality wise in the show, she's actually the most make sense to be one. Anyway, I'm putting this fic as one of my favorites. Cheers
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
heh. :D Good job.
Hakuna-fuckin-Matata chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Ommgg I fuckin loved this!
MoLez chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I cried...
bh9 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Ah omg that was really good! I love the ending! xx
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I cried when I read the ending. I love all the emotion and therapy sessions. I also liked that Santana was faithful, while Quinn was the cheater.

Overall, fantastic job.
Shananigan chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Amazing. Very well done
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
wow. awesome there should be a sequal to this story. and as amazing as it is i found the brittany part really funny too
sharkgeek chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was beautifully well written. There was enough detail from the past spliced so well with Quinn's therapy sessions, and I'm glad it had a relatistic happy ending.
The-Lost-Amazon chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
extremely interesting i can see this happening to quinn great story
lovecanbesostrange chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I'm not really into Quinntana and I don't know how I ended up here (this was one of many tabs), but it was worth the time it took reading. The therapy sessions are really great and interesting, I totally love Brittany's cameo (as crazy pyro girl) and Santana's vulnerable side because she got cheated on was just perfect. Sometimes the little angels just snap and with everything Quinn has been through, well, why not try to sexpress to slutville - this story spans a lot of time, so I can buy into that. I liked how holidays came up and this focuses on some very important moments. The writing itself is sharp, I like that.

Sorry, this is no fangirly review, but believe me, the fact I read this AND clicked the review button, it's a compliment. :)
Frost47 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I really, really enjoyed it. It was weird seeing Quinn behave like that, but I think it works.

Great job, and make more Quintana stories!
wheninkspeaks chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This is the best therapy fic I have ever read, I don't know anyone else who has captured the voice of a therapist as effectively as you, and I think the way you've interspersed the scenes made it a really enjoyable read.

Of course it helped that you did something out of the box: Santana was the faithful one and Quinn cheating.