Reviews for Beast
SammySalvatoreHarkness chapter 30 . 7/26/2011
this jsut gets more and more entertaining and suspenseful as it goes on! 3

-Sammy
TheOneYouEnvy chapter 30 . 7/26/2011
Sorry I didn't review, my internet was messed up. I wonder how it will end... for some odd reason I like sad endings... oh, well. Anyway, really good chapter, how do you come up with all this stuff? You're a great writer. I can't wait to see who wins the game, and it was getting a little weird... go Amu I'm rooting for you!
kuroainii chapter 30 . 7/26/2011
ooohh..who's that mysterious guy? this is more interesting..update soon.
addimison2 chapter 30 . 7/26/2011
XD Ikuto, I mean Amu, give Ruku back her laptop! Wow, this game is confusing. I wonder how long Ikuto and Amucan make it go. :P Amu (Ikuto), give the laptop back and I will make Ikuto (Amu)give you a kiss, ok? You better do it. Ikuto (Amu) give Amu (Ikuto) a kiss so you don't die in the story.

Amazing chapter! I cant wait to see who the guy was. Please update soon! :D
princess-alice-malfoy-granger chapter 29 . 7/26/2011
answering to your question amu, i would try to keep him away from you but i know that would hurt ikuto so i wouldn't kill you either! *whispers* though it wouldn't hurt to try *whispers*.

But then the story would be over and i want to see a happy ending for ikuto and amu not to mention the possible hate from other readers! now going back to the chapter, i am wondering what is going to happen in these 5 days, hopefully nothing will happen to both amu and her hentai neko, which i love. i am still wondering why does dark needs amu by his side! is he in love with her or what? well i guess i' ll see you next chapter! take care!

PS: i think i'm speaking for all ikuto fans when i say that if you dare to hurt ikuto in some way, you will regret ever being born!

PS2: i love you ikuto!
SammySalvatoreHarkness chapter 29 . 7/25/2011
I read this whole story in one night and am now a tired little vamp! i just wanted to say that this story ROCKS! but your grammar could use some work! My favorite part of each chapter is Ikuto teasing Amu. It is SOOO FUNNY! I'm going to read this story when i have a bad day. It should cheer me up! XD Pleas keep writing and arguing and stuff like that! 3

-sammy!
LovelyInsideAndOut chapter 29 . 7/25/2011
DIE DARK DIE -hits him with a metal bat- UPDATE!
kuroainii chapter 29 . 7/25/2011
ugghh..that damn dark pisses me off. pls update.
Sylvyria chapter 29 . 7/25/2011
this was a good chapter. thanks for the tissue. oh Ikuto her have some catnip *hands catnip*

Aya: He's a stupid Kuro neko i swear

Me: What, you like fish

Aya: Don't tempt me with fish lady

Me: fine fine anyway good chapter i loved it!

Aya: *grabs fish and devours it*

Me: O.O well i'll give Ikuto a fish too if he wants one, *hands fish* Can't wait for next chapter!
addimison2 chapter 29 . 7/25/2011
:) Im in a happy mood and I dontknow why. :P Yeah Ikuto, that wasnt as funny as Tadase and Amu. Kiki? O.o You are a really bad prankster Ikuto. I think I need to give you a few lessons. *smirks* Ok I can smirk but I dont look sexy like Ikuto wen I do. Amu, revenge? Cant wait to see what you are going to do. Because Im out ofideas for revenge right now. :P

Ruku, thaks for updating so quickly! *hugs* :D

Question time: What will happen next? What will happen for those five days? Will they be shorter or longer than 5? Why am I asking all these questions? :/
addimison2 chapter 28 . 7/25/2011
I laughed soooo hard when reading the review reply for me. XD Thanks for being an awesome author, updating a lot, and simply making the story. Sorry if I thank you too much. Hey, you can never be too polite, right? Ikuto, you are right. If Amu di give birth to Tadagay's baby, it would be gay too. Amu, nice going! *high fives* You could be a really good actress. Honetly, I thought your stuttering and blushing would ruin the plan. :P Ikuto, its time to get revenge for Amu getting revenge. Oh, how Im going to make this g on forever. :P

I think Im crazy. Im talking to anime characters! O.O
Sylvyria chapter 28 . 7/25/2011
lol. this chapter was funny at the end. Draks back! Holy lord! *sweatdrop* man thats not cool. aslo thanks Ikuto, i feel bad about my one story with you in it though. i torture you! *runs off crying* Aya:Good story Ruku it makes me laugh and gives me ideas with how to get that girl *points to me still running in circles crying* to write *bows* Me and Aya: thank you for writing this story!
princess-alice-malfoy-granger chapter 28 . 7/24/2011
loved the chapter! and laughed so hard because of tadase, i have nothing againsr him but it is just that i really think he is gay. good thing he never had somthing with amu though ikuto's jealousy was soooo CUTE! now, what is dark going to do so that amu will be by his side and why does he still wants her to make her one of "theirs"? soo many questions but no answers! good thing amu didnt hurt my little hentai neko! i'll be waiting the next chapter! tka care!

princess-alice-malfoy-granger
LovelyInsideAndOut chapter 28 . 7/24/2011
ne ikuto want catnip? -about to give it and takes it back- HA! UPDATE!
b-isforblair chapter 28 . 7/24/2011
keep updating! tadase was so funny xDD
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »