Reviews for All the Days After
sujari6 chapter 23 . 2/7/2012
I think the cat's out of the bag (or will be soon).
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 22 . 2/7/2012
Hi,

Your story has an interesting plot line and I'll continue to read it. Your spelling, grammar and punctuation would perhaps benefit from a good beta helping you. It's a little distracting, to be honest. Have you considered working with someone?

Your writing itself is good, plot-wise and moving things forward.

Thank you for sharing your story.

TMOT :)
robfans chapter 22 . 2/1/2012
thanks
GabzR chapter 22 . 1/31/2012
Jasper has no right to AJ. No court would take a child away from the only family they know.I can't wait for more
elliottt62 chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
I was re-reading Memoirs of a Mobwife today and I found your story when it was a recommended read. WOW. I'm glad I found and read it. Love it. Cant't wait until you update.
vampiregurl chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
what does he want now? sure know how to ruin someone's mood/day.
berdb chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
Jasper is digging his own grave. He can't just show up unannounced to disrupt the kid's life and routine.

Those things need to be reported to Edwards attorney a.s.a.p
momams chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
Bella was surprised and she liked it, well most of it. I'm certain Rick's presence wasn't too welcomed by her. Edward wasn't happy at all, but he managed to keep that to himself. However Emmett has noticed the subtle changes in him. Love can't be hidden, especially after how Edward had been lately.

The evening would have been perfect, sadly someone came unexpectedly and dampened things.
K Krystine chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
whats next for b and e
beachlovers chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
I don't think they should hide this. Rose should kick Jasper's butt
sujari6 chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
This isn't going to end well. I think Bella and Edward should go public to stop people like Rose interfering.
michigangal0223 chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
oooh not good :( jasper is back
Bunch2009 chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
Whitlock has the nerve to show up...
alc1002 chapter 22 . 1/28/2012