Reviews for All She Sees is Silver
Xoraan chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Aw, I got a little teary eyed at the end. The pain of not being able to make the relationship public, I could feel it from the way you wrote this. All He Sees Is Red is still going great, the way you base the plot on hiding and managing the secret love is probably the most intriguing quality. Can't wait for another chapter from All He Sees Is Red :D
Coldman9 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I nice twist on the story and title.

Yukiko and Souji going out on a date, what an idea. Keeping the relationship secret has to be taking its toll on them.

I really loved how Yukiko's father was at the beginning, and all of Souji's comeback. The offer to skin Souji alive, I almost thought something was gonna happen right there. I like the interaction between Yukiko's parents though.

The date was well written, simple and normal, but I figure that's what they'd want.

It's funny, it was Yukiko's dream but she was shown the ring Souji wants to get her, that was pretty cool. And the way the date ended, just being Yukiko's dream, it was surprising, disappointing, and it makes me eager for when it can happen for them in All He Sees is Red.

A great one-shot, and if you plan on more then I look forward to them.
dia-7 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011