Reviews for The Storyteller and the Spectre
Hexamus chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Sorry for the delay, everyone. This story is currently stopped for the time being. I will resume when I find the time to get the right ideas for where I want to go with it.
Floofy Hoof chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
The first chapter started out slow and awkward, and I almost didn't read the second one because of it. Then I got to the eerie part of the story and your talents started to shine. You have a great command of your words when it comes to describing something in a very creepy manor, and it wouldn't surprise me if suspense was your strong suit. The way you write to build anticipation really goes a long way for conveying a sense of dread, and makes for a very satisfying read. I'm so glad I decided to click this link.

Thank you for sharing your talents with the internet. I'm eagerly awaiting the release of chapter three.
wlyteth chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Poor Fluttershy :( I'm glad Rarity was able to help her a little. I love all the new revisions, the story is much smoother now :)
iPinkNinja chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Aw poor Twilight! That must be a really hard choice for her... And what is that thing that scared AJ senseless? Guess I'll just have to wait ad see! Update soon!
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ooo, Nifties, Onii-Chan. I be awaitin'z for morez okz?