Reviews for Signals
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 9 . 5/3
Ooooh is Optimus going to revive Zeta? That'd be cool. You have me hooked on this story. I just have to keep reading even though I should probably be asleep right now.
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 8 . 5/3
I'm a little worried we haven't heared from either Optimus or Megatron for a while. I hope they're okay.
Very interesting the personality changes that Bee notices in Wheel jack. I wonder what's up with that?
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 7 . 5/3
Wow Bee and Soundwave can't catch a break can they. Their day is going from bad to worse.
Very interested to find out what that venom is.
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 5 . 5/3
I was expecting Unicron to head to Earth instead of Cybertron but I was not expecting him to be there to revive an army. I hope the other ship is okay. Cliffhanger, gotta see what happens next:)
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 2 . 5/3
Yaaay Soundwave and his little babies are alive and the bots are starting to work together. Bumblebee must be pretty worried at the moment though.

Rumble and Frenzy staying on Earth instead of going with Soundwave is interesting. That's another character that I'm glad is back, poor Rumble must have missed his brother.
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 1 . 5/3
YAAAAY Starscream isn't dead. I didn't like how everyone dies in the movie but now you found a way to fix it. Poor Megatron when he saw Starscream's body though. The way you had him brought back is very clever.

A very well written story. Can't wait to read more.
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
cool. interesting
icanhascamaro chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
More please? I discovered this story and then lost it and refound it again. I hope there can be a way to keep Wheeljack and Barricade alive, or, um...functioning. I hope Starscream will be okay, too! Pity Ironhide can't somehow be revived as well. Love this story. Awesome writing. I can easily imagine it all.

With this chapter I was wondering how freaked out Sam would be if he could see Bumblebee now. Probably very freaked out. So much energon loss! Poor Bee!
Mimi MC chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Oh my god, you scared me for a moment. I totally thought they were all going to die. Damn. that is suspenseful. How are they going to get off?
Mimi MC chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Oh, the suspense is setting in. What is Magnus up to?
Mimi MC chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
That damn spider always ruin everything! Hopefully she stays dead. Lovely chapter as usual. Thank you for sharing and hoping to see more!
Mimi MC chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh my, I do love where this is going. Damn Shockwave didn't make it. I liked that guy. Still. Your characterizations were believable, your writing fantastic, and your plot engaging. Instant fav. Hope to see more.
Darth Krande chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
Awww, Dylan.

Nice chapter.
sheekblack chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
You are a great author but it's not my kinda story good by
LolyGothica chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
Update soon please. I really like how Starscream interacts with Megatron in your fic. Especially when he asked to kill Optimus for him.