Reviews for Signals
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
cool. interesting
icanhascamaro chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
More please? I discovered this story and then lost it and refound it again. I hope there can be a way to keep Wheeljack and Barricade alive, or, um...functioning. I hope Starscream will be okay, too! Pity Ironhide can't somehow be revived as well. Love this story. Awesome writing. I can easily imagine it all.

With this chapter I was wondering how freaked out Sam would be if he could see Bumblebee now. Probably very freaked out. So much energon loss! Poor Bee!
Mimi MC chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Oh my god, you scared me for a moment. I totally thought they were all going to die. Damn. that is suspenseful. How are they going to get off?
Mimi MC chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Oh, the suspense is setting in. What is Magnus up to?
Mimi MC chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
That damn spider always ruin everything! Hopefully she stays dead. Lovely chapter as usual. Thank you for sharing and hoping to see more!
Mimi MC chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh my, I do love where this is going. Damn Shockwave didn't make it. I liked that guy. Still. Your characterizations were believable, your writing fantastic, and your plot engaging. Instant fav. Hope to see more.
Darth Krande chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
Awww, Dylan.

Nice chapter.
sheekblack chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
You are a great author but it's not my kinda story good by
LolyGothica chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
Update soon please. I really like how Starscream interacts with Megatron in your fic. Especially when he asked to kill Optimus for him.
Miss Slenderpanties chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
Apology accepted. *Hug*

I understand some writers can't write because of certain RL problems, and I won't make you tell us what they were. Those are your private matters.

I'm happy that you've kept on going. I haven't lost interest in this at all.

Although a short chapter, it makes up for it. I believe you nailed Shockwave spot-on. And how you include Zeta Prime? Priceless.

...Have you been playing War For Cybertron? x3

Anyways, keep writing.

Zoey
Starfire201 chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
Seeing as I'm kind of tired of seeing Starscream killed off in just about every universe, please keep him alive.

Anyway, liking your story.
Darth Krande chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
Zeta! Yay! But why "tomb of Primes" (plural) if there's only one Prime in it?

And, I think if the Matrix is coming back, Starscream doesn't really have a reason to die again.
Lone Wolf chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
One last note-please don't kill off Barricade and Wheeljack!
Lone Wolf chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
I'm glad to see that Barricade is back-he's my favorite. Would love to see more interaction between him and 's Ravage and Laserbeak?
rodeoCLOWNgirl chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. You are a fantastic writer and you really keep the bots and cons in character. I love it!