Reviews for Deep Waters
rodimus2011 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I like this story. I think you could have expanded it a little but it was good. Thirteen is my favorite character too. Hope to see some of your other fics soon.
razmataz13drums chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Naw this is sweet I like house/thirteen in a non sexual way, they just have a certain chemistry. Written well, and please too nerdy where The Beatles are concerned? I don't think that's an issue. Refreshing to see the word bloody used, Americanisms are tiring, mostly my fault in not being familiar with them. Anyways liked the story so thank you :)
Lilia Rachel chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Thanks for a happy and wonderful ending. I am glad 13 didn't die.
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Well, good story. I was hoping you'd add more chapters, but it's okay.
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
I don't think this was too short. I hope, again, that Thirteen will be okay. Poor House.
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This is definitely interesting. I, too, have always felt that House and Thirteen have a sort of father/daughter relationship. I really hope Thirteen doesn't die. Please continue.
Jessmi1 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Such an awesome story! I wish it was longer though :( You should continue writing, you are really good at it! Can't wait for your next fanfic!
Jessmi1 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Soon my ass! Seriously, how mean are you for keeping us at a cliffhanger! The story was soooooooo good, full of depth and detail! just PLEASE post chapter 3 soon, I cannot wait!
sk8er1384 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Ah!This is amazing! So excited for the next chapter! Keep it up!
91FanFicLover63 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
No! Please let Remy live!

Continue soon please : )
Casey chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Amazing writer alert! No seriously...this is awesome! Keep it up!
zzz-zzz84 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
That was mean to leave it there! lol. I loved it though. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Lilia Rachel chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
What a great chapter. Is 13 going to die? I feel sad for House. Can't wait for the next chapter.
zzz-zzz84 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Great start! I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next.
Lilia Rachel chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This story is very good and interesting that I signed in to comment and subscribe to story alert. Keep up the good work, I very interested to see what happens to 13, House and Cuddy.