Reviews for The Four Swords: Reminiscence
The Kanadian Writer chapter 55 . 6/2
Fantastic story, as was the first one!

The writing was well done, and so were the characters and the relationships between Green, Red, Blue, Vio and Shadow. The plot itself was also solid. It gave me a "rediscovering yourself" feeling from it. It's almost as if it could be a real game!

Overall, this is by far one of the best Four Sword fanfics i've ever read, and I don't usually say things like that! Well done, TiggerPup91!
AuraChanneler chapter 21 . 5/16
Is it the Groose-inator?
Miss Elanious chapter 55 . 10/20/2015
Hi!
I'm not sure if you check fanfiction anymore; this one was finished years ago, after all. Nonetheless, I just wanted to thank you, I guess. I'm kinda (read as very) obsessed with the Four Swords manga, and I had no idea how lucky I was was when, on my first check of the Four Swords fanfiction archive, I came across your story. The detail is amazing; everything is so well-thought-out, and it reflects the game and the manga and your own style in a truly awesome way! The writing style, particularly in terms of the voices of the characters, is spot-on- each character sounds like they should (and thank you so much for using flawless grammar!). The dilemmas the four swords face are perfect, and no favouritism is shown, meaning everyone gets a fair challenge. In other words, you understand Four Swords. This is perfect! I've enjoyed every minute of the countless hours you put into this, and I will indubitably be rereading it!
I regret to say, however, that I kind of disagree with your ending. I've read your reasoning behind it, and I'll admit that it half convinced me that merging Green, Red, Vio and Blue back into Link was the right ending. But at the starts of both of your fan fictions, Link feels lonely. Zelda's growing up, and he misses being four people and the adventures they shared. I don't mean to criticise- like I say, I can see why you ended it that way, but in my opinion, they feel more complete as idividuals.
Anyway, I hope that this thank you can be a tiny bit more towards the rewards of such hard work. If writing's your dream, please, never give up!
Guest chapter 55 . 8/21/2015
Thank you for writing this.

No matter how many times you slaughtered my feelings.
Somebody chapter 50 . 8/21/2015
YEEEEEAH!

THAT WAS AN AWESOME ENTRANCE!
Somebody chapter 49 . 8/21/2015
Not this again...

Wait, didn't Shadow say sort of the same thing LAST time?

YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT WOULD YOU?
Somebody chapter 47 . 8/21/2015
I STILL CAN'T FALL FOR IT!

...wait. Pun not intended.

FALL for it.

WHOA.

This is awesome.

YEAH SHADOW! WOOO!
Somebody chapter 41 . 8/21/2015
This was not what I was expecting.

It's BETTER.
Somebody chapter 29 . 8/21/2015
YOU. DID. IT. AGAIN!

HERHDKSHSBJAKSBSJDNCKAGSHEOWNSBDJSNDSJALABRHEJEKDN
Somebody Again chapter 28 . 8/21/2015
PUT AWAY THOSE ONIONS!

HOW COULD YOOOOOOOOOOOU?
I AM VERY ANGRY chapter 28 . 8/21/2015
YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY SLAUGHTERED ME.

YOU ARE CRUEL.
Somebody chapter 27 . 8/21/2015
I almost threw my phone across the room.

Almost.

VIO YOU BETTER PASS THIS TEST
Somebody chapter 24 . 8/21/2015
Ookay. Red's definitely learned his lesson.

I think I laughed too hard when Vio got drenched. (Oops?)