Reviews for My Demon Brother
Guest chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
i really really like this story
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
is too cute!
Silverwolforever chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow I just read the entire story and I really enjoyed it. It was amazing
ryder21 chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
Enjoyed demon Dean and Sam and so glad you gave the boys a happy ending, it so rarely happens. Did I miss out on the Dean massage *huff*!

Like you I am also an Aussie that is supposedly 'too old' to have this Supernatural obsession (so my kids tell me), but I agree with you: you only live once. So let's all 'fight the faries.'
kirallie chapter 18 . 4/26/2012
Very interesting. Like how even as demons they tried to be good. Why did they have to forget though to be human? Poor Bobby forgetting them when they were like sons to him though it seems they live near him.
celeste301 chapter 18 . 11/22/2011
great end to a great story :)
deanstheman chapter 18 . 11/20/2011
Awww, a happy ending all round! I really liked that they got their humanity back aand got good lives but that they sayed brothers. Great job - I really enjoyed this story.
frostygossamer chapter 18 . 11/20/2011
That was a nice way to end it. Great that Bobby got in on the act too. I like the idea about Dean's project too, combining doing goo and helping kids. Good story. :)
PrettyGirlyFan chapter 18 . 11/20/2011
i love your ending. it was sweet and perfect.i love how you didn't make Bobby leave the total picture. with Dean at least. im sad your story is over. thank you for writing it.
celeste301 chapter 17 . 10/25/2011
Awesome chapter, all steamy and action packed and downright yummy lol
deanstheman chapter 17 . 10/24/2011
Sorry for the delay in reviewing - RL's been busy! Great chapter. I love the twist and how the Imp thanked them before it died. Can't wait to see if the brothers stay with Ellie and Angela...hope so :)
lowart chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
Just started reading this story. Sam and Dean as demons is fun. Sam's ability to read auras is really cool.

I'm confused about Dean being the less remorseful one. Because Sam's a higher level demon shouldn't he be more evil?
deanstheman chapter 16 . 9/29/2011
Oh Angela is such a perfect match for Sam! They're both braniacs :) Poor Dean doesn't get to do anything until tomorrow though - bet he's going to find that annoying, especially when Sam and Angela are living it up - lol! Love Sam's aura-viewing ability; that's cool.
eRose16 luvs Dean chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
Done. Now where's my SHIRTLESS DEAN!
celeste301 chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
steamy ending :) awesome job, can't wait to see how it all turns out.

ooooohh, shitless Dean massage *drool*