Reviews for Post Tenebras Lux: Summer
Dark Mermaid chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Very well done! Thank you!
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Severus' POV was incredible, truly a perfect read. It was great to enjoy some more of Post Tenebras Lux, it being Severus centred was just an added, delicious bonus, hehe ;)
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I'm completely in love with the Severus POV. So angst filled and cutely self-doubting. I'd love to see move of this story from his perspective.
Jamelia098 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
cute, wish there were more :)
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Beautiful 3
Hannoie chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
It was interesting to read from Severus's POV, and you did it well :)
Cate Tyler chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I can't remember if I've sent you reviews for this particular story or not… So just to be clear, I am desperately in love with the whole "Post Tenebras Lux" story and it's offshoots. I sincerely believe that you write Severus better than any other fanfic author out there. I have read and re-read your stories over and over again because they are that damn good.
I hope that your muse continues to inspire you to write and to write about Severus and Hermoine.
Regards,
Cate
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Beautiful :)
SeverusHermione chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Love this so much 3
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Severus' POV really adds to the story; in fact, I think I prefer it to Hermione's POV in the original story. This one-shot remains one of my favorite part of "Post Tenebras, Lux", no matter how many times I read it or I read the original story, so I finally decided to leave a review. It's a great POV for a great story! ;o)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Type your review here...
Judith Shakespeare chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Awww! This little foray into Severus' mind enriches the story so much. I love it!
her illusion chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
yay i like this too! :D
beaweasley2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
His perspective is utterly heartrending! You paint him so beautifully, depict him so raw and guarded, vulnerable and seeing him so exposed, and knowing the cost to him... it's magnificent. I really liked how you described the effects of touch deprivation, the touch-starved hunger and skin-hungry cravings, it almost makes me cry. Wonderful job, sweetie.
greeneyedsnake chapter 1 . 7/4/2012