Reviews for Post Tenebras Lux: Summer
MamaCoffee chapter 1 . 3/26
Thank you for doing this. I love when you can see both sides and how they are reacting. #hafhpotterhead
mojowitchcraft chapter 1 . 3/26
So nice to relive those moments again from Severus' perspective!
nuane chapter 1 . 2/6
WoW! I love knowing his view in this particular chapter. I hope you write some more, because the feelings are so intense.
Thanks for sharing
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Wow ! Just wow ! It's too good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Love. Love. Love this. I just finished PTL, which was so good, but I just love his perspective. I don't know how you're able to evoke such emotion through your writing, it's amazing.
HelenaRickman1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
This is absolutely lovely and so realistic. Thank you for a great story.
oblivionbaby chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I really loved this from Severus' perspective. You know these characters so well, and reading this made me fall for him even more than I have. His fear when she was stepping closer to him gave me chills. His ability to be vulnerable with her is astounding, really.

What a treat!
#wandlorefangirl
vickety chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Wow! Thanks.
pleasewritemore chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
smiled the whole time I read this
MyLovelyHorse chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I love the way you write Severus; damaged, obsessive, fearful, sure. But also, vulnerable, sexy, witty, and adorable. Reading this remarkable scene from his point of view was nothing short of delicious. Truly, the comfort food of storytelling. Thank you!
katetastic chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
I love this from Snape's point of view! I would love a whole story by you in his POV.
EriEka127 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Great!
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I really enjoyed this and I would love to see more of Severus' perspective from PTL if you ever have the inclination.
Dark Mermaid chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Very well done! Thank you!
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Severus' POV was incredible, truly a perfect read. It was great to enjoy some more of Post Tenebras Lux, it being Severus centred was just an added, delicious bonus, hehe ;)