Reviews for Post Tenebras Lux: Summer
I love hearing(reading) Severus’s point of view. I find him the most interesting character in the HP stories. You did a great job giving it life.;*)
DaronwyK chapter 1 . 7/25
This was a fabulous view inside Severus' head. :-)
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 6/8
this was amazing! man I need a cold shower and a hug at the same time lol. so many feels *.* I love it! I'll lend up reading this one again xD . the pure raw emotion of it was perfect! thank you again for another amazing story!
cdmartinez chapter 1 . 6/2
Always nice to read a Severus POV. Loved it.
Vitellia chapter 1 . 3/22
This is an alternate POV retelling of one of my favorite parts of one of my favorite stories. The original story is beautiful and moving in so many ways, and this lovely little piece provides a marvelous counterpoint to a pivotal episode in that story. It's an encounter between two characters whose insecurities are deep-seated and realistic enough to make the reader cringe in empathy, and I enjoyed having the opportunity to read it from both of their perspectives. Both this story and the longer tale on which it's based are among the best pieces of fan fiction I've had the pleasure to read.
ladiefury chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
I just love this story so hard. Any continuation gives me such joy
jace4ever chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Love Severus and hearing his thoughts and just so sad how lonely a person could be.
MamaCoffee chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Thank you for doing this. I love when you can see both sides and how they are reacting. #hafhpotterhead
mojowitchcraft chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
So nice to relive those moments again from Severus' perspective!
nuane chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
WoW! I love knowing his view in this particular chapter. I hope you write some more, because the feelings are so intense.
Thanks for sharing
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Wow ! Just wow ! It's too good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Love. Love. Love this. I just finished PTL, which was so good, but I just love his perspective. I don't know how you're able to evoke such emotion through your writing, it's amazing.
HelenaRickman1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
This is absolutely lovely and so realistic. Thank you for a great story.
oblivionbaby chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I really loved this from Severus' perspective. You know these characters so well, and reading this made me fall for him even more than I have. His fear when she was stepping closer to him gave me chills. His ability to be vulnerable with her is astounding, really.

What a treat!