Reviews for Post Tenebras Lux: Summer
EriEka127 chapter 1 . 8/18
Great!
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 7/9
I really enjoyed this and I would love to see more of Severus' perspective from PTL if you ever have the inclination.
Dark Mermaid chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Very well done! Thank you!
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Severus' POV was incredible, truly a perfect read. It was great to enjoy some more of Post Tenebras Lux, it being Severus centred was just an added, delicious bonus, hehe ;)
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I'm completely in love with the Severus POV. So angst filled and cutely self-doubting. I'd love to see move of this story from his perspective.
Jamelia098 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
cute, wish there were more :)
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Beautiful 3
Hannoie chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
It was interesting to read from Severus's POV, and you did it well :)
Cate Tyler chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I can't remember if I've sent you reviews for this particular story or not… So just to be clear, I am desperately in love with the whole "Post Tenebras Lux" story and it's offshoots. I sincerely believe that you write Severus better than any other fanfic author out there. I have read and re-read your stories over and over again because they are that damn good.
I hope that your muse continues to inspire you to write and to write about Severus and Hermoine.
Regards,
Cate
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Beautiful :)
SeverusHermione chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Love this so much 3
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Severus' POV really adds to the story; in fact, I think I prefer it to Hermione's POV in the original story. This one-shot remains one of my favorite part of "Post Tenebras, Lux", no matter how many times I read it or I read the original story, so I finally decided to leave a review. It's a great POV for a great story! ;o)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Type your review here...
Judith Shakespeare chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Awww! This little foray into Severus' mind enriches the story so much. I love it!
her illusion chapter 1 . 1/3/2013