Reviews for Give In To Me
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
xD Loved it!
Acher0nta-Moveb0 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I really really really love this and the setting you did this in really made it feel like the 1800's as well as their speech. This was beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
this was great!
mk chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
epic! I loved it!
sophisticate chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I really enjoyed reading this!
I got to learn a lot about the titles of British peers too! :) I loved how you wrote it
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
By Jove, this is absolutely beautiful! I loved it and it was very enjoyable to read! :)
Great job and keep writing!
Cherry-de belle chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
The first thing that strike me about this one-shot is it's very well-written. I have been obsessed with regency romances but can never write so well. It was a most enjoyable read. Also this line "None can compare to this." is similar to colin's in romancing mr. bridergton.

you are a fantastic writer. thanks for the awesome read.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
It's been a year since I've read historical romance. But I certainly have not forgotten Julia Quinn's Bridgerton series, my older sister's favorite novels. Too bad she is on a strict budget that she hadn't completed it yet. But her copy of the Viscount who Love Me is well worn, being the very reason she fell in love with the series.

A historical romance one shot? By Jove indeed. This is like a very tightly compressed version of a novel. I'm surprised you managed to fit it all in with just few words that would take a regular author write an epic. I appreciate the glossary since I had no idea what Sakura meant about that Gentleman Jackson and Angelo thing. The little tidbit of NaruHina was a nice bonus.

Also, the two trying and failing to interact on the dance was amusing. And the offhand way Sasuke had proposed to her after. Took them five years and Sasuke blurting out something insensitive to finally get in bed together? Pssh. Thank heavens for Sakura's father. He's the man.
ChikaMegumi chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is absolutely perfect.. Words cannot describe. I hope you write more in this verse! The characterization, the wording, the details.. Simply magnificent.
xfucktheglasses chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was a pretty good 'lime' :D
I enjoyed it, but the vocabulary you use in this Fic confused me often.
Oh well.
Keep up the good work.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
it was perfect :)
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Simply amazing :')
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is some stylistic old school prose. Awesome read. *thumbs up*
raspberry.kiss87 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I really appreciated this work of yours, Little Miss Escapist. Did you make any research while planning it? In any way, it feels like you know what you're talking about and you have sucessfully transported me to another time, another era while I gush over the one and only couple I most love and cheer for.
I see I've discovered this story a bit late (seeing as it's been published on '11) but I'm happy I did. I hope to read more great pieces from you, concerning this shipper.