Reviews for Hastur Baiting
Lioutenant Flame chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Poor guy! I really DON'T feel sorry for him.
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh, fantastic! I laughed my head off at this!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 5/28/2012

I'd like to see Adam telling Them the truth now.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Found this rec'd on TVTropes and it's hilarious. A very good little read. Well done!
Ronfar chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I really enjoyed this one. "Hastur Hastur Hastur" is a rather obscure reference, but for those who get it, this was indeed very funny.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is hilarious, though I'm sure Hastur wouldn't want it to be. Evil, mischievous thirteen year olds. Hastur baiting sounds like a lot of fun, but only if you have an Antichrist to protect you. I love that he ended up conceding defeat by playing D&D with him. And the way he phrased that: "How do you play this, again?" implied that he may have played the game before, which is hilarious because now I'm imagining bored demons playing a bit of D&D whenever they have time between torturing damned souls.
FilledeMarius chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
As a D&D and Call of Cthulu player, I got the biggest kick out of this; it really made up for the overtime I worked today. Well done!
woelfin-akhuna chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Oh Dear, that's so funny! I really giggled all the time while reading it, I can so imagine THEM playing D&D Very funny, I love it!
Pit Viper of Doom chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
You had me snickering helplessly into my mom's laptop the whole time. I'm really glad you've gotten back into Good Omens.