Reviews for Repercussions
myob chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I reviewed this fanfic a while ago and i clicked on this story not knowing that I read it already. I saw that you deleted my review. What's the matter? Can't take a bad review? Wuss.
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I've been waiting all day to find out what would happen. And chris says he will never do it again but he in two diffirent time ,hey, a promise is a promise. But if he told leo that he has already gottin in trouble for doing this,um let's just say ,planB pops in mind but just a week instead of 2weeks. Ooooo! Please make on like when you made that dream of wyatt coming back to get him and bring him back just to do I like the quoting
"Christerpher Perry Halliwell!
Yes sir?
Your in so much trouble. I told you not to see her! Then you go back in time! Oh and without my permission!
(Starts to pull chris to the portal) no wyatt! You don't under stand !Something is wrong!
Yes something is worng. You being here is worng! You still able to SIT able is wrong! But don't worry I can totaly FIX that."
Please make one that wyatt realy came back to get chris.I would totaly read it:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
5-STAR chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Loved how Leo took chatge
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Aww, poor Chris. I loved "I didn't lie, I just wasn't finished yet."
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
great work thanks
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Hooray! Such an awesome missing moment from your other storyline. I loved it so very much. :) I loved that Piper and Leo talked about Chris having Elder powers (which I don't believe he ever did in the show, but makes sense because Leo impregnated Piper as an Elder). I loved Leo asking Chris what Wyatt would have done. I thought it was funny that Chris tried to tell them Wyatt would have grounded him, but was quick to tell them what else Wyatt would have done when Leo accused him of lying. LOL I also loved that while Leo was spanking him, he made Chris admit that the biggest reason he went on the hunt alone, was because he thought he could get away with it. My favorite part was the very end when Chris told Leo he loved him. :) Sweet. Thanks so much for writing this and sharing. :)

Sorry it took me a while to review - especially since I read it the day you posted. Sometimes real life gets in the way - (kids, husband, work, my own writing).
Writer Envy chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
invoking the 'holy middle name' that was just too funny!

And loved Chris calling Leo 'Daddy' and the ending with the first time Chris ever said the words, 'love you too, Dad' so sweet.
Charrmed chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
OMG I love you so much! I'm so happy you posted this. This was so amazing. I love Wyatt baby talk and the he tries to explain what happened that morning! Cwiss, lighs, fingwers... BOOM! so adorable :D Thank you for writing this!
boycrazy30008 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That was amazing! Poor Chris! I love how he called Leo daddy! You are an amazing driver!
im laughing LOL chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
lol harsh spanking but i love the story such humor
jnd25 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Great story I really liked it I loved how Leo spanked Chris I prefer reading Leo spanking Chris more
Lady Schumi chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Jajaj Christopher quería hablar sobre su disciplina, que chico más iluso después del truco que hizo, espero que Leo tome más seguridad en su relación con Chris. Galletitas para su musa.
crlncyln chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Nice one-shot! The muse definitely did well! Poor Piper and Leo, they are getting a crash course in parenting a teenager!
Joanne Brandon chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
That was a sweet little one-shot from the other story and U really enjoyed the way that Chris called Leo Daddy, that was really sweet. Also the softer side of Leo you wanted was achieved. The way Piper reacted made me laugh because one touch from Leo and she's reigned in! I loved that! Can't wait for an update on your other story!